Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
black_sxt said:
Does the SXT have steering wheel audio controls? I forgot to ask the dealer about that.
It's independent of the trim level. Audio controls get added with MusicGate.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DodgeGirlKathy said:
Awesome, that's such a relief to hear that. I really enjoy having the control's there and wasn't sure. Thanks for clarifying.

·
Registered
357 Posts
DodgeGirlKathy said:
I have musicgate but no controls on the wheel. was it supposed to be included? hmm, yes, brochure says so, leather wrapped wheel, SXT model requires speed control (have that). maybe I'm missing something here (besides the spare key and owner's manual).

·
Registered
118 Posts
Check the back side of the steering wheel. They are the little black buttons on the back.

BTW, I almost shit myself when I saw your steering wheel. I was like those holes. They go and add that inster to the steering wheel after I buy mine. Then I noticed it was a cover. Still a nice touch. Got me going. ;-)

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
BlueHawaii said:
well ah'll be a monkey's Uncle! (sorry nephews)

audio buttons! mahalo, rcompart!

LOL!!!:D:D:D:D
See you learn something new everyday!!!:D:D Thats funny (well not for you:eek:) they did not show you that!

Love the Steering wheel cover too....brings the blue to the driver's "control panel" heheh:cool::cool::cool:

·
Registered
357 Posts
very comfortable, "don't even know it's there!" :D

and so stealth too. there's like 3 options as you see, up down and center which cycles through the options ie. radio bands am fm cd . I didn't notice if the dashboard display reads anything out but the radio (6 CD) faceplate sure does.

·
Registered
746 Posts
i love the buttons there. it's totally where my hands rest and the button functions are very intuitive. however, i don't like that i can't cycle backwards through my cds or through my radio stations.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Holy cow I have to look at my wifes caliber today when she gets home she has the music gate but I dont think she knows about the buttons Wow thats pretty cool they put them on the back there! Thought they would be in the front of the wheel like normal ones!!!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Love the steering wheel buttons! I can't believe the dealer didn't point those out when you took delivery. I found them on the test drive ;-)

·
Registered
171 Posts
ok she knew about them never told me though cause she thought I already knew about them!!! haha silly kids!

·
Registered
384 Posts
I don't know how you wouldn't feel them.

Blue Hawaii, you made me laugh out loud at work! ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts