Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Dodge employees willing to share a control number for a new Dodge?

We still haven't got our Caliber back yet, but my wife is going to allow me to purchase a new Dodge Charger or Caliber anyway.

HELP!

·
Registered
689 Posts
You would think with all the trouble you have had, they would give you one hell of a deal on another Dodge. ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ejfb said:
You would think with all the trouble you have had, they would give you one hell of a deal on another Dodge. ;)
You would think so! Hopefully some kind DC employee will help me out, because without one, I won't be buying another Dodge product.

Sadly enough the Caliber makes my 6th Dodge, the new car would make my 7th. Dodge doesn't seem to care to much. The dealer the vehicle is at won't even make a deal.

·
Registered
253 Posts
they must not want to seal cars, give doge a call the 1800 in your book ask to talk to compants and servus,. you will get a difrent song

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ty_s said:
they must not want to seal cars, give doge a call the 1800 in your book ask to talk to compants and servus,. you will get a difrent song
I have to call them tomorrow anyway, so I just might ask about getting something from them too.

Honestly, I'm not sure what's going on with Dodge. The dealership has ordered about 40 parts now. All of them had one issue or another. I can't blame it all on Dodge, it could be the dealers fault too, but were into 45 days at the dealer on this car now.

·
Registered
253 Posts
is there a set of posts that doocuments your problemes iled like to have a read

1 - 9 of 9 Posts