118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the fourm guys!
We need to get a Caliber club going here in GA and south east :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Smyrna, Ga

Potential Caliber Owner. I'm going to test drive a Caliber tomorrow and I just found this forum today and I was readin git to see what people's experience have been.

Since you are from GA just wanted to know what has your experience been thus far? any complaints?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
O'Reily said:
Good call...you could demonstrate your insulation mod on my Cali...you know...to help out the others...
Sure no problem would love to help ya!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mystiquegoddess said:
Smyrna, Ga

Potential Caliber Owner. I'm going to test drive a Caliber tomorrow and I just found this forum today and I was readin git to see what people's experience have been.

Since you are from GA just wanted to know what has your experience been thus far? any complaints?
I love the car,,I have the R/T AWD , so far no problems, accept road noise from cheap tires, and you do need your mirrors alot, but car drives real well
gas mile is decent, get one and enjoy!any other questions just pm me glad to help

·
Registered
197 Posts
Blind spots, and all the tsbs that pop up. True, there are not that many...but....it was not worth the hassle to me anymore.

the car overall was great...the dealership I got it from sucked (augusta dodge) but the dealership I traded it to is great (gerald jones volvo)

·
Registered
14 Posts
i have seen a new rash of Calibers around North metro Atlanta lately....but they are all SXT's...i've got the only R/T that I've seen on the roads....*smiles*...i just want to stop them all and point them in the direction of this (and other) forums...*smiles*...be like..."go here and join us!"....*shrugs*...oh well...lol

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
spike22 said:
i have seen a new rash of Calibers around North metro Atlanta lately....but they are all SXT's...i've got the only R/T that I've seen on the roads....*smiles*...i just want to stop them all and point them in the direction of this (and other) forums...*smiles*...be like..."go here and join us!"....*shrugs*...oh well...lol
Yours is not the only R/T, I have had mine since MAY 1st

1 - 20 of 23 Posts