Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as requested i have taken pictures of me putting some furniture into my 50 CAL. here they are

i think this could be a good thread for people to post pics of their calibers moving stuff around... could be good for a laugh:D

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I just hope no one misses the text at the beginning of your post, and thinks they are photos of the new "camper" version of the Caliber... :confused: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Holy hell..lotta stuff in there Bang! :D

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I hauled six, big, silk plants around today.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I work for the newpaper. I should take a picture when i am delivering the Under Construction sections or the Parade of Homes sections along with my tear sheets... its crazy.....

btw .... I hate newsprint on my hands.

·
Registered
137 Posts
My mom bought a small desk last week, and I can now confirm from experience that a box measuring 48"x24"x30" will fit inside the caliber with the rear seats folded down, and the hatch will close completely with about an inch between the box and the rear glass.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so today on my only day off in the wonderfully warm day of 27degrees, i had to move three industrial sized refridgerators for my friend's restaurant. i did put some of the stuff in my 50CAL and so here is the pic... it's with my crappy cell phone so don't bawk too much at the quality please

there was a 2-4 of moosehead in there, but that somehow disappeared...

·
Registered
287 Posts
I am going to guess you meant 72 degrees?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Shit, where do you live? I was in northern Michigan today and was sweating it out in the upper 80's!

·
Registered
62 Posts
27C is almost 81F

·
Registered
137 Posts
Last friday I took 7 bags of packing blankets, a 60" x 18" refridgerator dolly, and my six foot tall little brother who isn't quite 16 yet to Houston, MO three hours south of here. We left most of the packing blankets with our customer, but brought back to Columbia a grandfather clock that was 7'6" x 24" x 16". Once again I was an idiot and forgot to take pictures. My leggy little brother sat behind me on the way home and we both had plenty of room. Trips like these are the reason I bought this car, and it's proven itself very well.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Couldn't fit my grand-daughters stroller into the back without folding the 1/3rd seatback down, top of the line Evenflow model, quite bulky. Also I have to move the front seats forward to clear the rear facing car seat, again bigger than normal. Going to have to drive the kid around in the old E 320 where every thing fits. Other than that, no problems. 5 weeks old. Granddaughter, Arianna, 4 weeks old.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts