551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what weird features would you like on the new caliber
like and srt-d option or a nav system
maybe just random things

·
Registered
131 Posts
bare bones , lightweight SRT version!...

if they gonna throw in recaro style seats they might as well shave off weight somehow.

like Caliber SRT-4 track edition. for those who love the cones and drag strip. no need for 10k air bags, cooler in glove box, rear speakers, or fancy stuff.

if you wanted that you would buy the R/T Caliber. :)

what do ya think?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Gee....I guess I would want a Rallye with the 2.4, 5 speed and AWD. Now according to the Caliber build site that must be weird because they have decided not to offer it........?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this version of the build and price does not even really work good there is a question mark on like 5 colors

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
lol-- the question mark is due to your interior choice; if you choose one of those colors, then it will replace your interior choice.. it doesnt seem to have many combo options :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
NIVO88T said:
bare bones , lightweight SRT version!...

if they gonna throw in recaro style seats they might as well shave off weight somehow.

like Caliber SRT-4 track edition. for those who love the cones and drag strip. no need for 10k air bags, cooler in glove box, rear speakers, or fancy stuff.

if you wanted that you would buy the R/T Caliber. :)

what do ya think?
2x on that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm suprised more car companies don't sell a stripped version of their cars with the emphasis on racing... It'd save some people the trouble of ripping it all out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts