Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your best pics of your Sunburst Orange Caliber in this thread to show it off :bigthumb:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Re: Official Sunburst Orange Thread

·
Registered
1,041 Posts

Maybe not the BEST pictures, but some of my favorites; some have been posted here before and/or made into a few of my rotating avatars:

With static-display jets at the former Myrtle Beach Air Force Base:

With "The World’s Largest Sand Castle":

My Shelties view the last section of the former Myrtle Beach Pavilion “Hurricane” Roller Coaster, just moments before it's final demolition:

At the "Rat Hole" during the 2006 Spring Harley Rally; I have another photo on disc somewhere of us using it for a task on the Biker Rodeo site (I'm a regular performer during the rallies):

Though it has Harley decals on it, THIS is the one I value the most:

Caliber participating as part of the "beachside biker wedding" of one of my fellow club members:

·
Registered
3 Posts

I will if the admin decides to let me in!!!!

Note: G vu ta bagnole sur MonChar, ressemble drolement au mien!:beerchug:

·
Registered
721 Posts

I'll post the few I have. Its sad, I've had mine a year and a half and haven't done anything other than replace the Crapstones and put XM in it... And it's gonna be gone in about 6 months...

·
Registered
12 Posts

heres my baby....i havent done any mods yet...maybe when i can afford it lol....this is the day i got it....its an R/T...note the rear driver side door handle

·
Registered
12 Posts

ya it was the day i picked it up NO ONE noticed it not even the dealer till 9 oclock that night and my ex's dad that works for PPG noticed it..so they replaced it at no charge...but i wrote a letter of complaint to chrysler saying "if it went thru all inspections and passed every single one...what to say something major didnt get missed"...im still waiting for a response...naturally....i was thinkin about posting that on a thread to see what everyone elses opinion would be...just didnt know which one

1 - 20 of 86 Posts