Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, on my way back from the lady friend's place....I tried closing the sunroof and nothin happened!!!!! It sucks right now cause I can't get to the dealer til thursday so unless I can figure somethin out between now and then and it rains...i'm screwed! I'm goin to check fuses now....I'll be back in a bit for more guidance or answers to the problem...this sucks....

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok so here's what happened:

cheap phone charger from Sprint (as shown in photo) broke in "lighter" socket and blew the fuse...that's the same fuse for the sun roof and "IGN Run"....whatever that means. i replaced the fuse and it's as good as new.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
A person that starts and closes a thread with results:beerchug: :bigthumb:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UN4GTBL said:
...and in less than an hour too! :bigthumb:
I also finally figured out that the middle sunroof button was for the vent operation....I barely read the owner's manual.:notallthere:

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
You should definitely read the owner's manual. I'm shocked at how many people don't anymore.

I had my GPS power cord unscrew in the plug and it blew that fuse as well as the power cord fuse. Replaced the fuse and all was well, but I didn't check the moon roof at the time because it was Winter.

·
Registered
3 Posts
well, on my way back from the lady friend's place....I tried closing the sunroof and nothin happened!!!!! It sucks right now cause I can't get to the dealer til thursday so unless I can figure somethin out between now and then and it rains...i'm screwed! I'm goin to check fuses now....I'll be back in a bit for more guidance or answers to the problem...this sucks....
Is there a fuse for the sunroof.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts