Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so here i was on duty all day and my NCO comes back from checks and says hey man i saw a car like the one you ordered on post... i called bullshit cuz i ordered way back in december and still haven't taken delivery... well i go out for a smoke and what do i see A STEEL BLUE SE in super pissed off mode i start flipping the hell out and the dude who owns it... works in battalian HQ... the building i am in...and he's like hey man it's my car...so i tell him the story and flip the hell out some more about how my car still isn't here... well turns out his is basically base model... so that is why his got here first... plus mine is a manual tranny and they didn't start making those till may or something... but i was so looking forward to having my caliber be the first one on post... and my dealer told me i would be... turns out he bought his off the lot in Mainz Kastel and it was the only one they had and they used it for test drives and such... I CALL BS this sucks I WANT MY CALIBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
"
Super Ultra Anti Awesomely Pissed Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "..... jajajaja,, where did u come up with that.. jeje.. anyways.. i'm with u.. i'd be feeling the same way.. it sucks... "Life sucks".. jaja

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i concocted that within the realm of my super ultra anti awesomely pissed thoughts.... i was REALLY pissed man lol still kinda am... cuz now i'm not the original one

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTW told the guy about the forums... maybe he'll be singing up here tonite?

·
Registered
97 Posts
first is awsome,,, but second still OK... I gues....

ok, maybe not!!!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Just steal it...

Can you say "ADC" (Area Defense Counsel")?

OK - SERIOUSLY - I can understand your frustration and pain - ESPECIALLY on an overseas military assignment. I would speculate that what was told to you was with good intentions and honest belief...just mistaken.

For the record -ALL people in any Battalion, Brigade, or ANY HQ (except you) are ALL just a bunch of OFFICE-WEENY PENCIL-PUSHER "REMF" TYPES! (Does that make you feel at least A BIT better?)

·
Registered
384 Posts
helsonrm said:
"
"..... jajajaja,, jaja
I'm sorry, I have to ask, no offense intended. Is jaja and jeje your way of saying haha or hehe? Is that how they do it where you are from? I am just curious...

Thanks ;)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that's how i was taking it... maybe he is latin in spanish the j is a h.... so yea... my 2 cents for free :-D

·
Registered
97 Posts
ok, sorry,, I come from the caribean...
(the dominican republic)

does that answer your Question.... ?

and yes, that's how we do it in spanish.. jeje, hehe,,,

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
see i'm quick, i'm with it... ducka ducka ducka ducka..... man why is dr evil so awesome

·
Registered
226 Posts
So sorry to hear Mudstone..... :( It will get better!

Just think, when that window sticker shows up on your pretty new card, yes I said pretty, it will say Especially built for "Mudstone (insert real name here)"

It will make you feel all better. That other guy's window sticker didn't say that. LOL

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wait it's gonna say what?!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
specially built for Antonino Governali OHH god... sorry i just umm made a mess in pants....

·
Registered
311 Posts
tap tap tap...is the mic working?
Ah-hem
Clean-up...aisle six.

:D

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol isle 123rd lol

·
Registered
188 Posts
mudstone said:
ok so here i was on duty all day and my NCO comes back from checks and says hey man i saw a car like the one you ordered on post... i called bullshit cuz i ordered way back in december and still haven't taken delivery... well i go out for a smoke and what do i see A STEEL BLUE SE in super pissed off mode i start flipping the hell out and the dude who owns it... works in battalian HQ... the building i am in...and he's like hey man it's my car...so i tell him the story and flip the hell out some more about how my car still isn't here... well turns out his is basically base model... so that is why his got here first... plus mine is a manual tranny and they didn't start making those till may or something... but i was so looking forward to having my caliber be the first one on post... and my dealer told me i would be... turns out he bought his off the lot in Mainz Kastel and it was the only one they had and they used it for test drives and such... I CALL BS this sucks I WANT MY CALIBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry if I missed it but WHY isn't your car delivered yet?? Seriously! You ordered in December! I ordered March 9th and it was delivered May 19th. BTW mines a 1.8 5 speed too. You ordered WAY before me and it's still not there. Something's not right with that sh*t!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well ok mine's fully loaded cept for the leather and heated seats... got everything sport package and all... they said there was some issue with the color and the interior color matching or something... then it was other issues... now my car was built like mid may... shipped the 17th of june... and i'm all the way in germany.. plus military car sales i have a feeling get pushed to the back burner cuz we get so much off from MSRP. all in all they are telling me now that the car should arrive in country this week and i should be picking it up either the end of this week or early next... that is unless something bad happens on the way over here... i donno anymore i jsut hope i get it before i leave for bulgaria on the 10th....

·
Registered
901 Posts
CaliberChic said:
Sorry if I missed it but WHY isn't your car delivered yet?? Seriously! You ordered in December! I ordered March 9th and it was delivered May 19th. BTW mines a 1.8 5 speed too. You ordered WAY before me and it's still not there. Something's not right with that sh*t!
(ahem) I hate to answer for someone else, but the truth is in the history of his order (and posts)....
The MAIN reason for such a "delay" is that mudstone ordered a 5-speed - in December - and the plant had no plans to build ANY 5-speeds until May. Which his salespeople were uninformed about - making for an uninformed and disgruntled customer.

Once 5-speeds were incorporated into production, mudstone's build and delivery (to the shipping docks, instead of to a dealership), according to info in his posts, have seemed pretty much on schedule. And then there is the little trip across the Atlantic, which apparently is where it's at now....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts