Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Super white headlight and foglight bulbs in stock !

Modern Performance now has the super hard to find, correct bulb size in stock for the Caliber. These bulbs are made by just a few manufacturers and super hard to find.

Not only did we find a great pair of super white headlight bulbs, but we also have the matching fog light bulbs for the Caliber in stock as well !

Headlight bulbs cost $39.99
Foglight bulbs cost $24.99

Shipping for both would be approximately $8 by Fedex.

Both are in stock, call us toll free to place your order. We will have them shipped off to you by Fedex and have them to you within a few days.

Modern Performance
1-877-247-6366 toll free

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Any before and after night time pics specifically on a Caliber?? Other than the different color, I can't imagine anyone woudl need brighter lights than come on the Caliber stock.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
High-Calibur Driver said:
How much to ship to Canada...Vancouver specifically?
Thanks
Hey.

First off, we have shipped a lot of items to Canada, and would have no problem shipping to you these bulbs.

Shipping costs about $9 by US postal mail service. We can take your order right over the phone toll free, and then ship these at low cost to you directly to your doorstep.

Our shipping staff goes to the postal office and waits in line once a week to ship packages to our international customers, and we would be happy to help. Please call our office at 1-877-247-6366 toll free to get a set of these off to you.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HSKR said:
Any before and after night time pics specifically on a Caliber?? Other than the different color, I can't imagine anyone woudl need brighter lights than come on the Caliber stock.
As far as why someone would put these in their car, its all about having bulbs that look good while they are on. The stock bulbs compared to these will look like a sick yellow/white light, whereas these would look like a intense white light with just a tinge of blue.

As far as photos, Im working on it, and if anyone who purchases these bulbs can get me some really good before and after photos, Id be happy to work out some sort of credit for taking the photos for MP.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
For anyone who will take good before and after photos of their Caliber with these headlights, we are willing to give a credit of 1/2 the price of these bulbs BACK to your credit card. Thats right, youll get these bulbs for $20 after the refund !!

Call me personally at MP, and the first three people who can get us photos of these installed on their card will get the credit after submitting photos.

1-877-247-6366

toll free !

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We've had a few people inquire about these, the offer still stands !

We'd like to get several photos of the Caliber before and after with these headlights!

Call us, we'll ship off a set today !

·
Premium Member
5,064 Posts
so wait the headlight bulbs for the caliber is 9008 or H13, which is not on your website so which ones do you get for the caliber? and the 9145 foglights arent listed either?

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
I'm reviving this because I just went to your site and the bulbs are still wrong. I purchased elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
5,064 Posts
yes the bulbs are still wrong and i purchased elsewhere as well

not to mention the vendor has been on everyday since i posted my question with still no response

·
Registered
600 Posts
Holy old thread Batman!! lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts