Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Which Caliber Version do you own?

  • 1.8 S (petrol/manual)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1.8 SE (petrol/manual)

    Votes: 3 3.6%
  • 1.8 SXT (petrol/manual)

    Votes: 7 8.3%
  • 2.0 S (diesel/manual)

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 2.0 SE (diesel/manual)

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • 2.0 CVT (petrol/auto)

    Votes: 15 17.9%
  • 2.0 SXT (diesel/manual)

    Votes: 3 3.6%
  • 2.0 SXT Sport CVT (petrol/auto)

    Votes: 27 32.1%
  • 2.0 SXT Sport (diesel/manual)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.4 R/T (gas/auto)

    Votes: 23 27.4%
  • 2.4 R/T (gas/manual)

    Votes: 1 1.2%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not so much of a Poll but more of a survey to see which version of the Caliber is most popular here on the forums.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I havent voted as I havent actually ordered my Calibre yet but it will almost definatley be the 2.0 SE diesel manual...I'm contemplating the 2.0 SXT diesel manual..dont know yet !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
689 Posts
Make sure you make your post for the American audience also when you post stuff like this. We use the term gas instead of petrol, so a (gas/petrol)auto would be a better way of doing a poll like this. ;)

Automatic for me, hands free for me, makes driving so much better, and makes having a drink in the car easy to handle.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
In Europe we don't have 2.0 SXT Sport CVT. It's just 2.0 SXT CVT.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,985 Posts
Im waiting on mine still but im left out anyway ... 2.4L R/T model
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
377 Posts
You forgot the 1.8L SXT Sport Gas/Manual.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
590 Posts
in germany we have:

petrol/gas - Manual
1.8 S
1.8 SE
1.8 SE

petrol/gas - auto (CVT)
2.0 SE
2.0 SE Design
2.0 SXT
2.0 SXT Sport
2.0 SXT Luxury

diesel - Manual
2.0 S
2.0 SE
2.0 SE Design
2.0 SXT
2.0 SXT Sport
2.0 SXT Luxury
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Just bought steel blue sxt with driver convenience package for $18040 including my 96 voyager tradein.Also has sunroof.Do you think I got ripped ?
I bought it for my daughter & got caught in the hype.I'd like some feedback.
I don't see many comments on prices.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
in austria we have

1.8 manual
SE 18.260€
SXT 20.425€
SXT Sport 22.160€
SXT Launch 22.something (with 18" Chrome and Chrome-Grill)

2.0 CVT
SE 20.965€
SXT 22.335€
SXT Sport 24.100€

2.0 CRD
SE 20.590€
SXT 22.665€
SXT Sport 24.385€


options are:
navi 2.878€
sunroof 916€
metallic-paint 512€
leather 1.635€
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
377 Posts
thrhymes said:
in austria we have
SXT Launch 22.something (with 18" Chrome and Chrome-Grill)
That may be the equvilant of our R/T model here in North America.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cool ! So many different specs.

I actually made up the list from the spec sheet I got from the dealers of the "entire range".

If somebody else wants to make another survey with all of the different specs then please feel free to do so.

I dont like the fact that I have made people feel left out, so another survey poll may be prerequisite now.

And this one can be trashed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
267 Posts
Mine is a R/T 2.4 CVT (when I get it).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
226 Posts
I don't feel left out. ;)

2.4 R/T CVT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
683 Posts
jatael said:
In Europe we don't have 2.0 SXT Sport CVT. It's just 2.0 SXT CVT.
In the USA the sport package is an option that includes colored seat inserts and center dash/shifter bezel that matches the body color along with a few other goodies. This option is not available in most of Europe?

Just checked http://www.dodge.co.uk. It lists the 2.0 SXT CVT Sport
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,514 Posts
xlr8 said:
Cool ! So many different specs.

I actually made up the list from the spec sheet I got from the dealers of the "entire range".

If somebody else wants to make another survey with all of the different specs then please feel free to do so.

I dont like the fact that I have made people feel left out, so another survey poll may be prerequisite now.

And this one can be trashed.
Fixed!!!:):):)

I added the (I believe U.S.A. only, 2.4 CVT and 5 Speed R/T's)



EDIT:
I did not realize that there was such a difference with model trims across seas, this is pretty cool to see what DCX is offering around the world compared to the U.S.A. All considering it is the same car just different trim packages.

Interesting, and very cool!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Thanks Xtreme ! Good idea of yours to 'add' other models rather then start a new poll/survey. You can change the word 'petrol' to 'gas' if you want as well, seeing as this forum has more US members on it than European.

Anyway its looking interesting now.

I wish the 2.4 R/T was available over here in the UK, that extra 400cc and BHP can make a difference in a car, automatic transmission however is not a big seller in the UK.

Also I'de like to know if the diesel variant is sold in the US or does the word 'gas' cover that as well ?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,514 Posts
xlr8 said:
Thanks Xtreme ! Good idea of yours to 'add' other models rather then start a new poll/survey. You can change the word 'petrol' to 'gas' if you want as well, seeing as this forum has more US members on it than European.

Anyway its looking interesting now.

I wish the 2.4 R/T was available over here in the UK, that extra 400cc and BHP can make a difference in a car, automatic transmission however is not a big seller in the UK.

Also I'de like to know if the diesel variant is sold in the US or does the word 'gas' cover that as well ?
No problem!

So your saying in the UK they sell more manual than CVT? Interesting...

Diesel variant is not sold in the US (possibly in the near future), instead we get the 2.4L engine Does the UK get AWD?
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top