Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be picking up the Cali from AEM tomorrow morning... Will post pics after I get back home!! I cant wait to see the air intake!!!! They are also washing the exterior of the car and filling the tank up as well! They also said that they possible want to use our car for an exhaust system!! :D :cool:




So keep an eye out for pics tomorrow!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,178 Posts
froglove said:
I will be picking up the Cali from AEM tomorrow morning... Will post pics after I get back home!! I cant wait to see the air intake!!!! They are also washing the exterior of the car and filling the tank up as well! They also said that they possible want to use our car for an exhaust system!! :D :cool:




So keep an eye out for pics tomorrow!
great that everything works out well ,i am happy for you,cheers Thomas
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
118 Posts
:) :) :) :) AWSOME:) :) :) :)
Lucky You:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Congrats on the new intake, i hope they do a better job then Mopar did. Are they gonna give you a Dyno print out to show you what power (if any) you are actually gaining.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
en023 said:
Congrats on the new intake, i hope they do a better job then Mopar did. Are they gonna give you a Dyno print out to show you what power (if any) you are actually gaining.

I asked for a copy of the Dyno print out. Will remind him again tomorrow!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well no pics.. not for a few weeks. AEM failed to mention that they are going to have to remake it before it gets put in the Cali. SOOO the guy told me that in a few weeks or so to bring the car up there for a few hours and they will install it right then and there.. SOOOO no pics yet. SORRY


OH AEM guy also said they could not Dyno the car due to the CVT.. They would of had to taken the engine and tranny out to do that.


Also more than likely next week the Cali will be back up there so they can make an exhaust system for it!!!!!!



SORRY will have to wait on pics for awhile.... I know I know... dissapointing... But imagine how I felt when he said that they put all the stock parts back on and it would be a few weeks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,178 Posts
froglove said:
Well no pics.. not for a few weeks. AEM failed to mention that they are going to have to remake it before it gets put in the Cali. SOOO the guy told me that in a few weeks or so to bring the car up there for a few hours and they will install it right then and there.. SOOOO no pics yet. SORRY


OH AEM guy also said they could not Dyno the car due to the CVT.. They would of had to taken the engine and tranny out to do that.


Also more than likely next week the Cali will be back up there so they can make an exhaust system for it!!!!!!



SORRY will have to wait on pics for awhile.... I know I know... dissapointing... But imagine how I felt when he said that they put all the stock parts back on and it would be a few weeks.
wow,my face would have dropt but hey what is another view weeks;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,707 Posts
InfernoRedSXT said:
no...the new AEM
froglove said:
Well no pics.. not for a few weeks. AEM failed to mention that they are going to have to remake it before it gets put in the Cali. SOOO the guy told me that in a few weeks or so to bring the car up there for a few hours and they will install it right then and there.. SOOOO no pics yet. SORRY
No intake yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
197 Posts
ahh gotcha...I just skipped down, didnt read
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top