Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I promised I'd get some shots of the Caliber with weather....

Rest of the pictures: http://ww2.convectionconnection.com:8080/CHASE-050206/index.htm

Bar none the best rainbow I've seen... complete with double bow.. otherwise nothing too special! No tornadoes on this day, although I did use the Caliber to jump start a friend's vehicle in the middle of a downpoor within a severe thunderstorm warning!

Total mileage for two tanks was 23.6mpg That included some previous idleing/city on the first tank. I also had the Caliber up to 100mph for fun. Pretty scary actaully, it drove extremely smooth and felt like it had plenty more in it.. but alas I had a turn coming up :p

The second tank which was all highway/interstate got ~25mpg.

Details on the tank:
4 adult males... probably ~900lb of human cargo ;) + slight headwind.
Ac was on almost the entire time.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Very AWESOME photos! Those are really cool. I love the lightning ones too.

Tiff

·
Registered
311 Posts
Excellent rainbow shot!!! The wing-like effect of the opened doors make it look like the Caliber is all set to flap its wings and POUNCE

Tyke

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
A-f**king-mazing!

Gotta love this one:

:D

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I know! :eek: :D

·
Registered
287 Posts
Man, I love all of these weather shots. I am a weather fanatic. Although my true passion is winter snow storms, I also love violent weather. Although the destruction can be devastating, storms that harm no one are just beautiful. I love the shots.

Maybe once I get my Caliber I will have some fun shots to show everyone. The storm season is coming up, but there aren't very many open areas here in Southeastern Michigan. Either city or trees here. All the farm land is built up.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Post 'em up when you get them! :D

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Which one?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Oh..I see...like I said..no boozy till fridayzyyy..:D:D

jk or am I? :p

·
Registered
60 Posts
nice shots...that rainbow pic with the caliber should be on a magazine cover or something...haha.

·
Registered
197 Posts
AWESOME pictures!!! :D the weather shots are amazing!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts