Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was by the dealership today and noticed they had my car there, but without the heated seats... so it wasn't exactly my car, but anyway, it's an SXT SPORT and it was differendt from all the pics i've seen... the grill was from an SE. it's body coloured and i'm curious as to why... does everyone else have a body coloured grill?? is it normal for the sport package to have that or is it an anomoly?

here are the craptastic phone pics i took of it...

and here's another sxt someone else took a pic of that i think is a sport with the chrome grill...

anythoughts?

·
Registered
901 Posts
umm, ooops??

The SXT and R/T models come with a chrome grille. It's not part of the "sport" E package.

hmmmm, I kinda recall someone posting here a couple wks ago saying they ordered an R/T model specifically withOUT the chrome. Perhaps if that is possible, then that's what this chrome-free SXT is....?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Maaaaannnn, I wish I would have thought to ask if I could get the body colour grill when I ordered mine :( I think it looks sportier. I still can't figure out why they didn't do it the other way...SE with chrome and SXT and R/T with body colour.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Yeah, chrome looks too...chintzy and more luxury like...body color all the way :D

·
Registered
901 Posts
waynet said:
hey does it say on the back of the car that it is a sxt sport or is the "sport" word only on the invoice
Only on the invoice. The badge is just "SXT".

·
Registered
82 Posts
cool cool my grille is going to look sweeeeeeeeeeeet I should be getting the car on Friday I can't wait I past one on the highway today the guy driving had a smile from ear to ear. However I could only see one of his hands ha ha ha.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Ahahahaaaaahahaha.....:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
When was the option added for the chrome grille delete added?? I have never seen that, hmmm.....

Thought SE was body color, SXT, SXT Sport and R/T had chrome?

(I like the chrome the more I look at it, but thats just me)

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Yeah...I'm confused....screw you Joe...:D:D:eek:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Me being confused? Or the grille?

Goddamnit, now I'm even more confused! Just don't talk! Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! :D:D:eek:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Xtreme Thunder said:
When was the option added for the chrome grille delete added?? I have never seen that, hmmm.....

Thought SE was body color, SXT, SXT Sport and R/T had chrome?

(I like the chrome the more I look at it, but thats just me)
i'm with you. i agree that the chrome makes it look more luxurious, but i think that's what i want... so i hope to high heaven that mine has the chrome... if not i'm going to be very sad... :confused:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Haha, "high heaven" that's a new one.. :D:D

Yeah, I think that one is either an anomaly or custom somehow...:eek:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhhhh....That clears it up now! Thanks dude. :D

·
Registered
321 Posts
The option is becoming availible to delete the chrome grille. (I think.)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts