Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have there been any after market lights manufactured yet euro /altezza style just wondering

·
Registered
506 Posts
NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO DO THAT TO A CALIBER. personally i think they look like crap anyway... i'm all for modding and customizing my caliber when she gets here... just come on people be original. isn't that what CUSTOMising suggests? be unique not like every other rice burner out there....

·
Registered
506 Posts
thank you.... honestly... i look at everything on here and it all just looks typical... me personally when my car gets here it's gonna be one offs for everything i do to her made by me.

·
Registered
81 Posts
BLaCKCalI said:
have there been any after market lights manufactured yet euro /altezza style just wondering
You might try www-dot-google-dot-com....;)

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
I would not mind seeing a nice clear, not too much chrome, but like a euro smoked look to it. Nothing too flashy, maybe like an Nissan Altima, but little less chrome and smoked slightly. Don't need those all out chrome ones, yuck.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I like the OEM look... but I lean towards the purist-realm where the designer's original intent is law... heh.:D However I do hope for some cool Mopar mods…

·
Registered
506 Posts
if anyone wants me to machine some stuff... gimme a shop drawing and i'll see if it can be done with my shitty military equipment....

·
Registered
82 Posts
mudstone said:
NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO DO THAT TO A CALIBER. personally i think they look like crap anyway... i'm all for modding and customizing my caliber when she gets here... just come on people be original. isn't that what CUSTOMising suggests? be unique not like every other rice burner out there....
Chill out with damning everyones ideas for modding their Cali. We understand that you dont like the "rice" look, that point is clear in a couple of posts.

You dont like the topic (which, by the way, did not ask you opinion) then move on.

As for the question:
"have there been any after market lights manufactured yet euro /altezza style just wondering"

I haven't seen anything yet. Dealer is saying that most parts will be out for next spring.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the abuse... and it was free HAHA
I was looking for some black ones to match the car and to SEE waht it would look like
I googled the lights and all i got was MUDSTONES abuse page for FREE... go figure haha

·
Registered
64 Posts
I think that Euro look sux, just hang on im sure LED style tail lights will be out soon. Now those will look cool:D

·
Registered
267 Posts
I thought the brake lights were already LEDs... am I wrong?

·
Registered
506 Posts
i'm entitled to my oppinion.... and you are all subjected to it :-D i don't damn everyone's ideas and taht was my first ANTI RICER post... my other damnings were the monster truck, refering to the caliber as a truck, and slamming it low. i like the rims that have been posted. i like the little mud flaps that have been added... don't be so quick to get all mad about my oppinion. CHILL OUT!!! ok i'm done... we don't need to fight anymore... can we be friends now?

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
suzq044 said:
im suprised nobody has done the nite-shade blackout .. at least on a black caliber. lol
Hey Suz! You know what I am going to ask...should I say it??

Just in case, can you do a chop, when you get time, of a mild euro altezza chop on the tailights of a Caliber please?:):)

Thanks!

·
Registered
115 Posts
I just wonder how an aftermarket tail light will look on this car. The section of the tail light that is actualy a light is normal size, but the light itself is huge, and the last few inches of it are painted the same color as the car, so would an aftermarke taillight look too big?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts