Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first off i know i dont really post a lot,but i am on here a lot and read most of the stuff on here and the pretty muched helped with my purchase...so yea i am the new owner of a black sxt sport caliber........pics will be up very shortly..........:D

·
Registered
371 Posts
Congratulations!!! I also own a Black SXT- Loaded! I don't know why, but it's one of the finer things in life. I hope you enjoy your's as much as I enjoy mine. Now for my standard question- where ya from?

·
Registered
140 Posts
ummm... welcome??? hehe...

Glad you've joined the cult.. Are you in to modifying? I enjoy configuring/installing stereo equipment, if ya have some Q's, hit me up

·
Registered
689 Posts
Congrats, looks like you will be one of the last people with SXT Sports, Dodge is getting rid of the Sport version on the SXT.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the insanity:D :D

·
Registered
976 Posts
Congrats on your choice of car,black is hard to keep clean but nothing as
nice to look at when your all done and it's sitting out there in the driveway.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Enjoy your Cali.....

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
ejfb said:
Congrats, looks like you will be one of the last people with SXT Sports, Dodge is getting rid of the Sport version on the SXT.
Interesting. Where'd you see this? Do you know what they're doing instead... or will it just be up to the buyer to add whatever they want?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Congrats on your car! I'm soooo hoping you love it as much as I love mine. The black is sweet. Have fun... Mia

·
Registered
689 Posts
GOT said:
Interesting. Where'd you see this? Do you know what they're doing instead... or will it just be up to the buyer to add whatever they want?
Go to Dodge.com, you can no longer configure an SXT with Sport configuration, you can get some of the items individually, but the main item that sets the sport version apart, the seat insert, is only available on the R/T.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Congrats on the car.

Yes, thank God for this forum. How did people exchange information before Al Gore invented this internets thingy?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so i guess im lucky that i got the sxt "sport" then.......so have u all changed out your antennas yet.......i am planning to tint my caliber and that prolly it...maybe imma take a pic of it when i do then...yea..anyways how far into driving did you folks here this so-called ping nosie? i dont have it yet and hope i dont.....

·
Registered
371 Posts
mistashady said:
so i guess im lucky that i got the sxt "sport" then.......so have u all changed out your antennas yet.......i am planning to tint my caliber and that prolly it...maybe imma take a pic of it when i do then...yea..anyways how far into driving did you folks here this so-called ping nosie? i dont have it yet and hope i dont.....
Tint the windows- Absolutely! It makes a huge difference. My pinging started within the first 100 miles of driving, so maybe yours was built after the fix. Hope so. I did get mine fixed though, and not a problem since.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so color me stupid but the ping noises...when does it occur...i have aobut 140 mile sright now and so far so good..........

·
Registered
371 Posts
mistashady said:
so color me stupid but the ping noises...when does it occur...i have aobut 140 mile sright now and so far so good..........
When you shut your car off and get out, you'll hear it! I could drive a half a mile and it would start. It even happened while I was driving, although the music was usually blaring, so I didn't notice until I got out of the car. It was a loud TICK, TICK, TICK! It sounded like a time bomb that was getting ready to go off! It would last for about 15 minutes, and everyone around you will be looking at you and the car. Believe me, if you ever get it, you'll know it! You won't have to listen for it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Congrats on the Cali. and be careful with this site as it will cost you a lot of money with seeing all the mods you can do.hehe

1 - 20 of 23 Posts