Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... this is my first post... I have been researching the Calibur for about 3 weeks now... and found your website... It has been very very helpful, answering all my questions... and helping me with my new beauty! Thank you so very much everyone here.. I look forward to getting out of my lurking ways and talking with many of you...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome! The silver sure is beautiful!

·
Registered
311 Posts
:) HEY...that's MY ride! :) :)

Congratulations on the purchase. You're going to love the vehicle...and you'll find that all of your web-time is spent sifting through our posts. I'm sure that you'll be the host of many posts too. :D

Tyke

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and delivery!!!:):) Welcome to caliberforums.com:):)

R/T Looking good man!! Silver is looking good!

Glad you caught on quick....picture with your first post!!!:D:D:D:D

Stop by often....although it becomes addicting though:D:eek:

·
Registered
47 Posts
good luck with it and enjoy the attention you'll get for awhile. I had a guy at red light in his work truck tell me to roll down the window to ask me about my ride. I also had a few lookers snooping around it at the car wash yesterday.

I predict this time next year we will see Calibers everywhere.....kinda sucks actually.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Kirthew,

Now THERE is one happy guy! Great picture.

Welcome to the participation part of the board.

Just be aware that there are a few folks here with loose screws.

Thankfully, I'm not one of them... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Congrats and welcome Kerthew! That R/T looks good in silver!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Welcome!!!

I love the Caliber, watch out for Joe, he's one of the nutters Harley mentioned. :D

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
caliber4whoosh said:
Welcome!!!

I love the Caliber, watch out for Joe, he's one of the nutters Harley mentioned. :D
caliber4whoosh said:
Welcome!!!

Actually, we are ALL "nutters" here.

Proof can be viewed with these photos of our forum members from the first Caliber Owners Convention:

http://www.umich.edu/~uac/amazin/Pics/05-06/AB-F05-faces.jpg

http://www.golocaljamaica.com/entertainment/galleries/bakanal%20march/images/crazy%20people.jpg

http://www.iconsoffright.com/FANGONY/FANGO_116.jpg

·
Registered
287 Posts
Speaking of nutters... Don't let Bang anywhere near your car.

Seriously.

·
Registered
746 Posts
heeeeeey! i'm a one woman and one car man.

it's a nice looking arrrh teee though. welcome to the posting world of the forum hope to hear more from you and see more pics of your caliber being..."enjoyed". ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That guys... I really appricate it... Now I just need to find a detail shop to get a good deal on some window tinting... :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts