Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I know this looks bad since the last post in this this forum is from me as well....

Thanks Jeff and Ted for getting that box of maintenance parts for my SRT-4 Neon out to me on time. One Lap of America is coming up on us pretty fast, so it was important that we had the proper time to install the front hubs and bearings, clutch, timing belt and tensioner, plugs and wires, and other assorted stuff that we didn't want going bad during the event.

Being able to do the work at our leisure, instead of at the last minute means a lot.

'Not Thanks' for sourcing and installing an engine in our competitions car, unless of course you delay the delivery of it until Thursday or Friday :D

See you guys at Florence Motorspeeway during the event, or at MPSC on the 20th of May for the post-event party.

Dale

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thank You for the kudos Dale. We try to give all our customers the same service you get on each and every request. We have had great sucess with the many forums that we post on and have made many friends along the way; many of which we have never met in person. We lookfoward to building that same type of relationship here with members of this forum.
Jeff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts