Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek: Listen what happent to me today ,i parkt my car on the side of the street and waiting for my wife to come from across the shoppingmal ,as i look in my rearview mirror i noticed another orange caliber parking right behind me ,while my wife is comming towards me, i get out to help here with here bags and and as i walking towards my liftgate i see the ohter driver by the way a bautyfull locking african american women open here window and ask me with the bigest smile how i like my car? That was the punch Questen ,here we are total strangers differnt race in the middle of the street and we have the best time of are lives until my wife honkt the horn to tell me its time to go,i told here about this forum and hope she will joine ,Just want to share this one,amazing what a car can to:D Cheers thomas

·
Registered
269 Posts
so where is the part of the story where your wife throws a can of beans at yer head for talking to another random woman on the street? ;)

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
holeydonut said:
so where is the part of the story where your wife throws a can of beans at yer head for talking to another random woman on the street? ;)
:p lol lets say my wife is very understanding :D ,but she keeps telling me what is it with people ?its just a car and i answer its not just a car its a dodge caliber ;) ,it seems like a virus is going around and its nice to be a part of it.Cheers thomas

·
Registered
911 Posts
Thats why you shouldn't get married! ;)

Stay single, stay rich, and stay free! :D

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
[ a bautyfull locking african american women You could tell she was from the States, eh?

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
tupmeier said:
a bautyfull locking african american women
You could tell she was from the States, eh?

·
Registered
775 Posts
xlimodriver said:
You could tell she was from the States, eh?
Isn't "America" the name of two contients rather than the name of a country? eh? :p

·
Registered
62 Posts
:eek: Listen what happent to me today ,i parkt my car on the side of the street and waiting for my wife to come from across the shoppingmal ,as i look in my rearview mirror i noticed another orange caliber parking right behind me ,while my wife is comming towards me, i get out to help here with here bags and and as i walking towards my liftgate i see the ohter driver by the way a bautyfull locking african american women open here window and ask me with the bigest smile how i like my car? That was the punch Questen ,here we are total strangers differnt race in the middle of the street and we have the best time of are lives until my wife honkt the horn to tell me its time to go,i told here about this forum and hope she will joine ,Just want to share this one,amazing what a car can to:D Cheers thomas
That is a great story and the fact your wife was there makes it better.
I'm sure when your wife is drving alone the car gets alot of attension aswell thomas! LOL...! hope you didn't get the cold shoulder stare! LOL:D

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
clipperjay said:
That is a great story and the fact your wife was there makes it better.
I'm sure when your wife is drving alone the car gets alot of attension aswell thomas! LOL...! hope you didn't get the cold shoulder stare! LOL:D
i wish my wife would be driving but she doesent have a driver lizence ,i keep pushing here to make one for the last 10 years and i ask here just a coupler weeks ago ,if i push more would you ever make it and here respond was no she wants .So thats it i want push anymore and i can keep the caliber and all its experiences all for myself:p .Cheers thomas

·
Registered
644 Posts
tupmeier said:
i wish my wife would be driving but she doesent have a driver lizence ,i keep pushing here to make one for the last 10 years and i ask here just a coupler weeks ago ,if i push more would you ever make it and here respond was no she wants .So thats it i want push anymore and i can keep the caliber and all its experiences all for myself:p .Cheers thomas
where are you from?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Thats an awesome story..... I get double take looks when I drive the car around...its funny as heck!

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
where are you from?
yes its hamilton ontario but i am still german citizen,thats where the spell check could come in handy;) ,cheers thomas

1 - 13 of 13 Posts