Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Wow, so my Zaino does better than any other treatment. And it seems just the forever black last longer, but I'd be willing to bet that it's not so much that it lasts longer, but the fact that it has a dye in it. And because it looks black longer, doesn't mean it protects any better, just that it re-dyes the plastic. I'd be willing to bet if he had used any of the treatments from day one that it wouldn't have faded as much. The plastic I've used Zaino on looked good for quite a while after treatment, and as long as you used the Zaino car wash when you washed the car only required re-application about every 2-3 months. The Zaino Z-7 carwash actually contains a little of it's car polish so it actually applies a very small amount of polish everytime you wash the car.

·
Registered
506 Posts
HSKR... you are totaly a spokesman for Zaino lol ... i am gonna try the ****.. just donno where to get it or how to get it to germany in time...

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
mudstone said:
HSKR... you are totaly a spokesman for Zaino lol ... i am gonna try the ****.. just donno where to get it or how to get it to germany in time...
I use it on my own vehicles and swear by it. It works good enough for me that I have no intentions of trying anything else. The easiest place to get Zaino, or to try and find a place to buy is direct from the website. www.zainobros.com

·
Registered
371 Posts
Guess I'll have to get me some Forever Black. I'll also look into Zaino. Funny that this thread was started, because just before I read it, I had done my plastic with Mother's Back to Black. Hadn't done it since I got it and it needed it bad. The Mother's worked well and looked good, the only thing was, this morning there were about a jazillion dead mosquitos stuck to it. When I went to wipe them off, well it wasn't a pretty site. They came off pretty easy, I just hope they don't ever have to check the DNA on my plastic!:eek: :confused:

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
That's one of the things I like about the Zaino. It doesn't leave a film on the plastic. Just nice black plastic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts