Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
It is really looking like there will be no AWD with a manual transmission. What a bummer....I had high hopes for the Caliber as my next vehicle too. I won't do another AWD auto though. Automatics just don't do it for me.......SRT version hopefully? Not counting on it though.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Those pictures look good.. the paint looks great, the body panels have a good fit and finish and the interior definetly looks upscale compared to the neon/srt4.

·
Registered
47 Posts
all that extra interior plastic stuff, with flashlight and so on, lots more to rattle around while you're trying to race.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Must have been a media day or something, saw about six of them out on the highway yesterday. Didnt get a chance to snap any pics, but at first, mini durango comes to mind.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
HMI-PWR said:
Must have been a media day or something, saw about six of them out on the highway yesterday. Didnt get a chance to snap any pics, but at first, mini durango comes to mind.
Yeah I think we will get, "it looks like a mini Durango or Magnum" alot. I can see where they are coming from though.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts