• Electric Blue

Votes: 12 20.0%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Open Color Discussion!

Being I am having such a hard time trying to decide what color I want when I place my Caliber order, I will have to go either Orange or Black for 2007. I know soon as I do that the 2008 model year will have a color I can say, "Thats it, I want it in that color" :D:D

Now I was searching the Dodge website and came across colors that sparked interest, well actually I saw a Durango going down the road today and saw color I wanted on the Caliber, turned out to be Atlantic Blue!:D:cool:

I did go though various models on the Dodge site and came up with these colors that may look cool on a Caliber:

If you were to add a color to the Caliber color choices, OF THESE, what would it be??

Mineral Gray:

Atlantic Blue:

Patriot Blue:

Midnight Blue:

Cool Vanilla:

Flame Red:

Electric Blue:

Think Neon SRT-4!

·
Banned
76 Posts
Why is a poll about one potential purchaser's colour choice a sticky item in this forum?

Is someone abusing their power?

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
ewitz said:
Why is a poll about one potential purchaser's colour choice a sticky item in this forum?

Is someone abusing their power?
LOL!!!:):):)
Sorry I did not mean to offend you with a sticky post.
I figured that there have been many posts in the past about this sort of thing and would keep it up at the top for a week.

Harley, that Purple one is very interesting!:D

EDIT:: Harley, let me see what I can do...DONE!! There you go guys!

·
Registered
377 Posts
I would like to see a Forest Green, or perhaps some kind of Two-Tone color scheme.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Xtreme Thunder said:
... Harley, that Purple one is very interesting!...
Oops - I edited it out right before you posted that response, I figured that it didn't relate to the poll (because the poll hadn't displayed when I had originally responded).

Here it is again:

·
Registered
901 Posts
I have multiple choices so I'll answer here rather than the poll.

#1 - flame red!!!!
#2 - Atlantic Blue or Midnight Blue
#3 - Deep Amethyst (It's a darker purple than Harley's chop, and was a real color on Intrepid, Stratus, and Grand Cherokee several yrs ago)

·
Registered
414 Posts
I would still get the Solar Yellow.

What I would like to see is the black trim offered in different colors. That way the body trim could match the color, just think, a Black R/T with red trim to match the interior trim.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
salesman_type_guy said:
I need someone to host a few photos....

I 'chopped a few colors onto the cali.

Patriot Blue
Midnight Blue
Cool Vanilla
Atlantic Blue
Mineral Gray
Flame Red

Any requests, let me know... I never knew photoshop could be so fun!!
Thanks! and here they are:

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Interesting, out of 30 votes, pretty interesting that Mineral Gray is one of the most chosen (7..lol), kinda figured many would like the idea of Electric Blue.

Pretty interesting!:)

·
Registered
614 Posts
I had Patriot Blue on a Liberty. Great colour and would look awesome on the Caliber.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I would 2nd the Hunter Green color. I love that color, but not a favorite among Dodge. I know Ford uses that color at times.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts