Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The sassy orange SXT is mine as of 6/28! Hooray!

Since the general consensus is that pics are appreciated, I was going to attach pics that my husband and I took yesterday, but since I don't have 15 posts yet, it doesn't seem that I can link to my villagephotos account. :( I'll update with pics once I find some more threads to post in. :rolleyes: (See my sig for a small snapshot.)

So far there haven't been any issues except the leaky rear windshield reservoir some of you have been plagued with, but at least it's nothing more serious. Was really hoping for the sport package with the color seat inserts when I first started looking at Calibers, but now I'm kind of glad I opted not to wait for them. They are *very* orange! I did get the fog lights, cruise control and upgraded wheels, so I'm pretty happy. Now to tint the windows and get the tonneau cover installed... then who knows what kind of trouble I'll get into? :p

I'm looking forward to sharing in the wealth of knowledge that seems to be floating around here. :D

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Cool deal, congrats NyllaTx. At least you got everything that matters from the sport package. :cool:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Whoooohooo! Congrats! I'm so excited that everyone is starting to get thier Caliber's!!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice cal I'll have my photos up soon got mine ont 6/28/2006 also.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Welcome to the forum NyllaTx, and congrats on that sassy orange Caliber! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts