Dodge Caliber Forums banner

6981 - 7000 of 24003 Posts

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Lol what was supposed to impress me with those videos?? o_O I got my caliber on a dyno too :rofl::rofl:

355s nothing great I like the F50 and the F40 cool looking cars.
the fact that they sound amazing

h8t3r

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Lol I want one so I can keep stuff in it without my buddy taking it :rofl::rofl:

You dont have a door to your office??? o_O how are you supposed to entertain the hot interns??? fail...:saythat:

Because its Ferrari...:lol: over priced and under performers. Although the new 458 Italia is pretty sweet looking....Ive never liked any Ferrari styled cars with the exception of a few. But this new Ferrari 458 is down right sexy lol.
hahahahahaha.... At our place I basically only care about one thing in the fridge and thats my Diet Pepsi.... other then that I don't give a ****... :jester::jester:

No not yet... its nuts. They got quoted for 7 doors to be put in for 13k! :icon_eek:

So they are working on it. Whoever designed it was a retard is all I can say.

I love Ferrari 360 modenas. Definitely my favourite ever! I like alot of their cars but some are kinda ridiculous. But I do respect them and would love to own one.

Lol what was supposed to impress me with those videos?? o_O I got my caliber on a dyno too :rofl::rofl:

355s nothing great I like the F50 and the F40 cool looking cars.
:jester::jester::jester:

h8t3r

Ya he is a hater... LOL

·
Registered
2,825 Posts

h8t3r
Oh lol....

hahahahahaha.... At our place I basically only care about one thing in the fridge and thats my Diet Pepsi.... other then that I don't give a ****... :jester::jester:

No not yet... its nuts. They got quoted for 7 doors to be put in for 13k! :icon_eek:

So they are working on it. Whoever designed it was a retard is all I can say.

I love Ferrari 360 modenas. Definitely my favourite ever! I like alot of their cars but some are kinda ridiculous. But I do respect them and would love to own one.

:jester::jester::jester:

Ya he is a hater... LOL

lol diet bleh........I like water and when ever I buy water bottles to put in the fridge for classes they seem to disappear :rofl:

13k for 7 doors? Dude pay me 10 Ill fly up there and put them in LOL

The 360s werent too bad I just didnt like the two openings on the front the 360s werent bad but on the 430 it was just stupid. The new 458 with the single large opening looks sweet.

Im more of a function over form so paying that kinda a money for something that slower then a 70,000 vette really isnt appealing. Yes ok you dont buy a ferrari for just performance apparently lol if I wanted an exotic I would buy an Audi R8 looks better doesnt perform as well but its still a lot better looking lol.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Oh lol....

lol diet bleh........I like water and when ever I buy water bottles to put in the fridge for classes they seem to disappear :rofl:

13k for 7 doors? Dude pay me 10 Ill fly up there and put them in LOL

The 360s werent too bad I just didnt like the two openings on the front the 360s werent bad but on the 430 it was just stupid. The new 458 with the single large opening looks sweet.

Im more of a function over form so paying that kinda a money for something that slower then a 70,000 vette really isnt appealing. Yes ok you dont buy a ferrari for just performance apparently lol if I wanted an exotic I would buy an Audi R8 looks better doesnt perform as well but its still a lot better looking lol.
Im addicted to Diet Pepsi :jester::jester:

Yaa basically no doubt eh? I asked my dad what it should cost around (or what he'd charge) as he used to be a contractor and he said about 1k per door since the frame has to be put in as well or something.
But ya freaking nuts eh?

I just love the overall look of the 360. Not the fastest by any means, but it just has that flare IMO.... Not the rarest or anything to special. Just a car I will always love.

Just pick up the new R8 V10 and the speed issue will be solved. I do like the Audis alot. The only thing drivers of the R8 could complain about (professional of course) was it didn't have quite enough power. The finesse and flow of the whole vehicle just made it perfect as it will get.

Come this year and the problem is solved with the new V10 R8. Thing is a monster man :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Im addicted to Diet Pepsi :jester::jester:

Yaa basically no doubt eh? I asked my dad what it should cost around (or what he'd charge) as he used to be a contractor and he said about 1k per door since the frame has to be put in as well or something.
But ya freaking nuts eh?

I just love the overall look of the 360. Not the fastest by any means, but it just has that flare IMO.... Not the rarest or anything to special. Just a car I will always love.

Just pick up the new R8 V10 and the speed issue will be solved. I do like the Audis alot. The only thing drivers of the R8 could complain about (professional of course) was it didn't have quite enough power. The finesse and flow of the whole vehicle just made it perfect as it will get.

Come this year and the problem is solved with the new V10 R8. Thing is a monster man :bigthumb:

Lol but its diet...:rofl::rofl:

It shouldnt cost nearly that much lol......they are trying to bend you over the desk and rape you thats what they are trying to do LOL

Yeah I know what you mean personally it doesnt do it for me most Ferrari's never have lol

But that oh yeah....

Love the R8 love it lol I wouldnt buy the V10....the V8 sounds so much better.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Lol but its diet...:rofl::rofl:

It shouldnt cost nearly that much lol......they are trying to bend you over the desk and rape you thats what they are trying to do LOL

Yeah I know what you mean personally it doesnt do it for me most Ferrari's never have lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWgiAxJy_4A

But that oh yeah....

Love the R8 love it lol I wouldnt buy the V10....the V8 sounds so much better.
Yaa I prefer the taste... lol. Its not because I am dieting or anything. Just have always liked the taste better .

Oh believe me I know. When I first heard the quote I was like... wtf. Screw that mother ****er... :jester::jester:

Ahh fair enough. To each his own

Your retarded! LOL I would take the V10 over it anyday. the V10 is just pure sex :banger::banger:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Just figured I would check up before I head to bed... .well at least till I pop a movie in and pretend to sleep for a while :jester::jester:

Goodnight everyone :bye::wave::bye::wave:

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 330 (117 members and 213 guests)
07JGCSRT8, 08ChallengerDad, 08srt8Calgary, 1233user, 2007srt8, AF_Don, alfran, alk, allstardave, and03, Art138, Betray, blackmariah, blown454nova, BobT, budoboy, BuilderBill, calgary.srt8, California-Peter, Carfreak, cdog9, Chally2010, Charlie Pr, cmn1, COL P, Crookster777, Cuda340, DCX Depot-Eric G, demonbydesign, DevssrT, divette, DMaxNMich, dodgeboy16, Dubius, fledda, garyb, GLHS837, gnj152, Grip Grip, grocery gtr, guyrobert, HEMEEE, higshemi, iceman, icemanthrilla, Idefix, Ironside, jlcrass1, Joe Las Vegas, joehasko, Jtev, junior666, kikokik, Knuckles, kpinco, krash1, Lawrenzo505, lhcfh, loudpedal, Marauder, Matt, mcopare, mikiblueeyes, Mr. Thompson, mr.b, navyavi469, nd4topspd, nelix, Nudge, nxtcsrt8, Oakley, Odvious, old yeller, Omicron, philross, Plumcrazy4srt-99-, POWERDEE, Quick, Rambit , rconner, RuffRyder, s.dot, SBECK2, scoutermike, sdrawkcabssa1, shift_SR20DET, soccerjunky, sohfast94, SpeedKills, SpudRacer, srKEY, SRT 425, SRT09, srt8ftw, srt8_great, SRTst, ssgt, stevey_d, supraman95, Team SRT, TedTires, the1ks, tjlfr, turbobuckeye, VETE8R, Viperam2, VONSSRT8, WESLEY KAY, wink, wrench18201, wvmopar, YTerra TECH, YYCSRT8, zz50

Iceman is trying to pimp himself out :jester::jester::jester:

Ironside is a trader!

And look at ol' HEMEEE, even admin is out to watch..... :rofl::rofl:

Oakley? Really.... I mean don't get me wrong I love their stuff but making your username that??? :notallthere::notallthere:

Who you callin' "old" ya young whipper snapper? :11::stickpoke:
Guess you haven't noticed I moderate each chat... it's my job. :twak: :icon_aetsch:

·
Premium Member
29,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,991
Most active user for the last day UN4GTBL (22)
Most active user for the last week UN4GTBL (166)
Most active user for the last month UN4GTBL (613)
Most active user ever is UN4GTBL (22591)

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
so tired...

went over to a friends house to work on his finace's computer, and i wound up getting to sleep around 3am again

its amazing how loosing 1-2 hour of sleep makes me so much more tired

·
Premium Member
29,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,994
so tired...

went over to a friends house to work on his finace's computer, and i wound up getting to sleep around 3am again

ouch thats brutal man.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
ouch thats brutal man.
yes it is lol

but its Friday, which means the owner wont be in until around 1 or so, which means i can slack off for half the day

·
Premium Member
29,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,996
sunburst, what do you think of this: http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5635016&CatId=14

for a computer that will mainly be used to web surf, excel 07, word 07, emails, you tube, occasional photoshop, movies, music, no gaming, run windows 7

This case and power supply:

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3250925&CatId=1844

I really don't care about what the case looks like just so you know.

and then 3 GB of RAM http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4364414&CatId=4326

with Windows 7 Pro 32 bit OS

I'm going to re-use my 80GB hard drive (hopefully) - will upgrade later on - http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4499974&CatId=2459

Re-use CD/DVD Burner

Re-use current monitor and keyborad/mouse combo

-Just need a video card with VGA and DVI out puts (want to connect both my tv and my monitor at the same time)

EDIT: http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5365280&CatId=3585 - also has HDMI on it, but not sure on the brand

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
sunburst, what do you think of this: http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5635016&CatId=14

for a computer that will mainly be used to web surf, excel 07, word 07, emails, you tube, occasional photoshop, movies, music, no gaming, run windows 7

This case and power supply:

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3250925&CatId=1844

I really don't care about what the case looks like just so you know.

and then 3 GB of RAM with Windows 7 Pro 32 bit OS

I'm going to re-use my 80GB hard drive (hopefully) - will upgrade later on

Re-use CD/DVD Burner

Re-use current monitor and keyborad/mouse combo

-Just need a video card with VGA and DVI out puts (want to connect both my tv and my monitor at the same time)

EDIT: http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5365280&CatId=3585 - also has HDMI on it, but not sure on the brand
you will also need to buy memory as well, either 1066mhz ram or 1333mhz ram

keep in mind that it uses ddr3, which isnt cheap lol

other than that, it looks like a good setup, and should work out perfect for ya

atta boy lol
yep lol.. i love slacking when i can haha

normally i would be walking out the door right about now, and im sill not even halfway ready to leave

slacking ftw

·
Premium Member
29,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,999
you will also need to buy memory as well, either 1066mhz ram or 1333mhz ram

keep in mind that it uses ddr3, which isnt cheap lol

other than that, it looks like a good setup, and should work out perfect for ya

yep lol.. i love slacking when i can haha

normally i would be walking out the door right about now, and im sill not even halfway ready to leave

slacking ftw
yeah i noticed that about the RAM lol

there's no real point of doing more than 3GB though with a 32 bit windows 7 right?

Whats the advantage of ddr3 RAM? Is it faster or what?

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Who you callin' "old" ya young whipper snapper? :11::stickpoke:
Guess you haven't noticed I moderate each chat... it's my job. :twak: :icon_aetsch:
Well if you need me to really point it out.... YOU? :jester::jester::jester:

Nope I'm shocked enough you came into our playground too :rofl::rofl:

whats up slackers?
You know when you posted this... I was just going to sleep :rofl::rofl:

so tired...

Thats typically how it works man.... once you let your body get used to X amount of hours of sleep everynight for a while. Your body adapts and gets used to using that much. So its pretty much like filling your tank 3/4 full for the day instead of full. (and of course in that said day you would typically burn a full tank) you know?

yes it is lol

but its Friday, which means the owner wont be in until around 1 or so, which means i can slack off for half the day
Hahahahahah what a guy! Slacking FTL. Makes the day go by SOOOO SLOW.

Didn't even notice! Post 7000!!! :banger::banger::banger:

6981 - 7000 of 24003 Posts