Dodge Caliber Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a theme you would like to see be used in a contest? Go ahead and post it in here.

Are you a past winner that is having a difficult time coming up with a theme for next month's contest? Scroll through these pages and choose one of the submitted themes or use one to help get you started in coming up with your own.

But make sure to hit the thank you button for the member who helped you come up with a theme :bigthumb::beerchug:

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
usually in a contest I kinda like to see how people make simple things interesting. like...

Kids toys
office supplies
etc

also a macro/"what is it" theme is kinda fun

·
Registered
403 Posts
Maybe a Snow theme for the upcoming holidays?

·
Premium Member
1,964 Posts
Contrasting shots

Major contrasting or out of place shots.
Examples:
Attractive model in a dark, dirty abandon building
Blacked out motorcycle in front of a wall full of graphite

Really, and oxymoron photo.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Theme suggestions:
Cali still shots, see above for locations.

Cali in motion w + w/o photoshop-aperature

·
Registered
162 Posts
sorry for the off topic, but my brosef is a photographer and he did some dank night shots of my matrix in ocean city, md during cruizin weekend. he did this blur of all the background (all the lights and storefronts looked like an acid / ether trip al la fear and loating in las vegas) but the details of the car were crystal clear. it looked so cool, thats what made me think of it.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cant be snow.... We dont get any here
neither do I, but thats where the creativeness comes in. theres gonna be themes that will be easier for some areas, but a creative person can make it work and very well win that month.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Has the Feb theme been picked yet?
I think we should do a "Bombed Caliber" theme where we submit pictures of our cars all torn apart, as if a bomb went off. We could take pictures as we install Realtune or Modern (since they are our vendors) parts or just get ready for the nicer weather/race season. I know that some installs can get pretty involved and there are a ton of caliber pieces laying around in piles.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.