Please join me in congratulating...
< drumroll please >
v
v
v
v
v

Xtreme Thunder, who has accepted a position as Moderator! :D
Always helpful and enthusiastic, we're very happy to have Joe join the team and we're confident you'll make him feel welcome.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Thanks for the welcome HEMEEE!

I will truly do my best and help out anyone who has questions and such. I also hope that this forum we have here stays a great place to learn, chat, and have fun with other Caliber gang!:)

Keep it clean, fun and respectful and it will be awesome!

Enjoy!

Joe

·
Registered
97 Posts
congrats joe.. well earned.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
HEMEEE said:
Xtreme Thunder, who has accepted a position as Moderator!
Uh oh!

;)

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
TimSax said:
Congradulations Joe. Not to sound totally ignorant, but what does a moderator do exactly?
Well in Joes case he makes sure that he himself behaves!:D :D :D

;)

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
superbang said:
hey hey congrats! why am i the only one congradulating this?
I think everyone has been out celebrating Father's Day and just haven't seen the thread.

TimSax said:
Congradulations Joe. Not to sound totally ignorant, but what does a moderator do exactly?
Fair question... Basically, a Moderator is a volunteer who donates his or her time and attention in pursuit of maintaining, or improving, the overall atmosphere and content of a given message board. We answer member questions and PM's, do a little maintenance work such as clean up duplicate posts, delete spam threads, merge duplicate threads and move threads posted in the wrong area. We uphold the board's policies and we attempt to keep discussions on topic, friendly when possible, and respectful when not...

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Congrats!!

Congratulations Joe!!! Someone's a mod..:eek:

I'm glad you're part of the administration man, keep up the good work. :D

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Re: Congrats!!

caliber4whoosh said:
Congratulations Joe!!! Someone's a mod..:eek:

I'm glad you're part of the administration man, keep up the good work. :D
Thanks man, just taking a little bit to get use to!!:D:D

Now you better watch it!!:D:D:cool::eek::eek:

How has the skating been going?? Have any nasty spills lately or are you a pro and never hit the ground? I am sure if I tried that is were I would spend most of my time!!:D:D:D:cool::eek::p

·
Registered
127 Posts
Xtreme Thunder.... sounds like someone has a little bit of a
flatulence
problem haha JK man

Congrats...

·
Registered
203 Posts
Congrats Joe...now whatcha gonna do with all that extra cash?????:D :D

·
Registered
285 Posts
Xtreme Thunder said:
Thanks guys gals!:)

I thought about buying a new car...I dunno what kind though...any suggestions???:D:D:D:D:D:D
I heard that Honda Fit is a really sweet ride!:eek:

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
RobMR3 said:
I heard that Honda Fit is a really sweet ride!:eek:
I test drove one of those!:eek::eek::p I really did though...
For what it is, it was not all that bad, but I am thinking something a tiny big bigger, and a tad bit more powerful!;)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Seriously, I really wouldn't mind driving the Mini S. That looks like a fun little car. I love the original Mini Coopers. And long live the originial The Italian Job. (and the new one, she's hot!)

·
Registered
127 Posts
RobMR3 said:
Seriously, I really wouldn't mind driving the Mini S. That looks like a fun little car. I love the original Mini Coopers. And long live the originial The Italian Job. (and the new one, she's hot!)
Car is fun, VERY fun. Handles awsome. Doesnt have the straight line power, but i have played with some on back roads, and there great to drive...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts