Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably gonna go for a Caliber R/T. Just a couple questions. I am orginally from Detroit now living in NY and I have yet to seen one on the roads. How does the storage of the Caliber compare to that of a Subaru outback? Also, does the boston acoustics sound option work while driving?

·
Registered
746 Posts
calibur said:
Probably gonna go for a Caliber R/T. Just a couple questions. I am orginally from Detroit now living in NY and I have yet to seen one on the roads. How does the storage of the Caliber compare to that of a Subaru outback? Also, does the boston acoustics sound option work while driving?
don't think anylonger. you will love the caliber. trust us.

here is a link for some storage questions
http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=692
and what part of the boston acoustics sound options are you referring to. if it's the music gate then yes. all speakers work while driving. ipods and the like also work whilst driving... i'm not exactly sure what was specifically being asked, but i have the system and will try to answer as much as i can!:D

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does anyone know what the measurements of storage capacity are inside the caliber with the seats down?

·
Registered
251 Posts
calibur said:
Does anyone know what the measurements of storage capacity are inside the caliber with the seats down?
I'd have to say you got about 6 foot by 4 foot. That's rough, not exact by any means, but I put like 7 decent sized boxes in it the other day, and that was only with the skinny seat dropped down.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright, I'm getting one on friday. My mom has already purchased it but I gotta make the 6 hour trek home to pick it up. White Caliber SXT, not many upgrades but i guess it will work. Looks like I will be putting my own speakers in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts