Registered
4,764 Posts
Wow thats ****ing retarded.....

Have fun with that :bigthumb:

:lol::lol:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Who the **** let that pass into office? Seriously?

"I pulled you over for speeding, 35mph in a 30 zone"

"Can i see your radar gun?"

"In this state, we can guess your speed, and cite you for speeding, and, hmm, to me it looked like you were going 35"

"Oh, so you can tell the difference between 30 and 35 by the naked eye and taking a guess"

I can see that conversation happening a LOT

****ing money hungry, STUPID, FAT, LAZY politicians. I dont even live there and im PISSED

·
Registered
197 Posts
Go figure......Most local yokels that enforce around the small towns that the state roads will have a field day. They already look at your car (especailly if it's modified) as if they're just waiting for an excuse to give you a ticket. So,now they're going to give a "ticket for speeding" based on your exhaust note,a BOV going off,or somebody downshifting???

My stepdaughter has been borrowing my pickup,and already she's been afraid to take it to work in the town that she works in because of the police noticing the truck as she parks it. So based on if the duals bark a little when she accelerates,she just might get a ticket????

Can't wait for Bike Week around here....Tickets will be doubled or tripled that weekend now based on the new law....

·
Registered
486 Posts
Who the **** let that pass into office? Seriously?

"I pulled you over for speeding, 35mph in a 30 zone"

"Can i see your radar gun?"

"In this state, we can guess your speed, and cite you for speeding, and, hmm, to me it looked like you were going 35"

"Oh, so you can tell the difference between 30 and 35 by the naked eye and taking a guess"

I can see that conversation happening a LOT

****ing money hungry, STUPID, FAT, LAZY politicians. I dont even live there and im PISSED
5 mph is easy to tell apart. My buddy was a cop here a few years back and we were doing this. Guessing speed vs the radar gun. I got pretty good at it. He got within 1-2 mph on every single one. It's kind of a crazy law though.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
wtf?!?

So what is to stop a cop from giving you a wreckless op ticket?

Cop - "I pulled you over because I thought you were doing 100 in a 25"

Driver - "I just pulled away from that red light officer, I haven't even moved 100ft. How the **** could I be doing 100mph?!?"

Cop - "Oh....I'm sorry, I meant to say I thought you were doing 125mph. Want to question me any more?"

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
This is really nothing new. They are just putting it in writing now.

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
This is really nothing new. They are just putting it in writing now.

you forgot to mention that anyone with a RealTune window decal is auto eligible for a law enforcement waiver to own the streets

rock on and don't be a vajayjay:bigthumb:

j/k:wave:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts