Registered
1,277 Posts
Once again:

Ahh!! Rice!! Back fiend!

:D

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
you should go to sema... im designing a caliber for it ;) .. and believe me, its not gonna be a cheapie bodykit.. this one, i designed myself; i hate rice myself.. designed it to be muscular, and even more mean looking than the SRT-4 Caliber ;) but im not allowed to post it until SEMA.. and believe-you-me.. this is gonna be the baddest caliber EVAR.. :D

·
Registered
285 Posts
suzq044 said:
you should go to sema... im designing a caliber for it ;) .. and believe me, its not gonna be a cheapie bodykit.. this one, i designed myself; i hate rice myself.. designed it to be muscular, and even more mean looking than the SRT-4 Caliber ;) but im not allowed to post it until SEMA.. and believe-you-me.. this is gonna be the baddest caliber EVAR.. :D
You're designing a real caliber, or just a photochop?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
She is making a chop, from which a company is making a real Caliber. ;) :eek: :D

·
Registered
269 Posts
caliber4whoosh said:
She is making a chop, from which a company is making a real Caliber. ;) :eek: :D

Heh, I think the proper way to market this is for Susan to release snippets (like small reveals) of the car leading up to SEMA to make people want to go check out the ride in person .... ;)

·
Registered
311 Posts
suzq044 said:
... but im not allowed to post it until SEMA.. and believe-you-me.. this is gonna be the baddest caliber EVAR.. :D
Patience is one of those things that I'm working on....

whew...can't wait!!!

Tyke

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Haha....same here...:D

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
No doubt about that...:D

When is SEMA?

·
Registered
746 Posts
from my understanding, it's sort of slang (origins most likely derrogatory) for asian kids who tune their cars and give them some sort of look to them. i'm not quite sure how to describe the look, but i could point it out to you if i saw one...

the term i believe applies to the cars, their looks, and the people who drive them.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
has nothing to do with asian kids who tune thier cars..

it has more to do with tacky modifications that dont serve a purpose for a kid who's trying to make thier car fast.. dress fast, drive slow basically? -- rice excludes 90% of show cars.

btw - sema i think is late october.. like the weekend of the 31st i think.

·
Registered
60 Posts
suzq044 said:
has nothing to do with asian kids who tune thier cars..

it has more to do with tacky modifications that dont serve a purpose for a kid who's trying to make thier car fast.. dress fast, drive slow basically? -- rice excludes 90% of show cars.

btw - sema i think is late october.. like the weekend of the 31st i think.
rice rockets, rice racers, or whatever you wish to call it...rice in its nice and simpliest term is basically commenting on mostly the asian street racing scene that was popularly coined by the community. it includes but isn't limited to dramatic car appearance changes (i.e car decals, spoilers, insane amount of aftermarket parts), more performance part upgrades than the cars initial value...and etc.

·
Registered
384 Posts
RiCEADDiCTBOY said:
rice rockets, rice racers, or whatever you wish to call it...rice in its nice and simpliest term is basically commenting on mostly the asian street racing scene that was popularly coined by the community. it includes but isn't limited to dramatic car appearance changes (i.e car decals, spoilers, insane amount of aftermarket parts), more performance part upgrades than the cars initial value...and etc.
Is it like people who put insane spoilers on their cars when these cars obviously don't need such serious spoilers? And stupid effects on the car?

What is a tuner?

RiceAddictBoy, do you like to "rice" your car? I thought your name was that because you liked to eat rice.... ;)

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Ricey stuff is defined by me as: "Useless shit put on an automobile, that can be dometic, that is used to make said car look fast but has no performance gains whatsoever."
You can extract the meaning of rice from that I hope..

Please, print copies of this and use it! :D

·
Registered
285 Posts
Now that's funny. I think I should start issuing those at UTI.

·
Registered
60 Posts
katiescaliber said:
Is it like people who put insane spoilers on their cars when these cars obviously don't need such serious spoilers? And stupid effects on the car?

What is a tuner?

RiceAddictBoy, do you like to "rice" your car? I thought your name was that because you liked to eat rice.... ;)
my name is because i am asian..and i like to eat rice.

and no...that is called assumption. =P most ricers actually use parts and mods for racing purposes...it is when you see a cavalier with a huge wing spoiler and etc...that is when they give ricers a bad name...

..can't stop all the kids once they watch fast and furious now can we? *sigh...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts