Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my 2008 Dodge Caliber SXT back from the Body Shop at the Local Dealership. I had to have it replaced as I had and unforseen accident with it a couple of weeks ago that was due to severe weather in our area. Anyway, they had my car for a week and I went and picked it up this past Friday evening before closing. Now I notice that the door has this weird tinny sound and it sounds as though it is hollow, not solid like my other doors are. What would be causing this to happen, did they possibly not put in a insulator of some kind or what?? I am taking it back in on Monday morning anyway as like I said it was just before closing when I picked it up and it was dark out, so I really could not check it over good in the proper lighting, anyway, whoever detailed it left it pretty dirty and I am really upset about it. My Insurance paid a Good amount of money to them to Replace the Door, Front Fender and repaint to match, so yes I do expect thing to be right. Is there suppose to be insulation in the door behind the trim panel?? Any advise would greatly help me so I know what to do when I go in.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts