Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says. I wanted to order a Black SXT with certain options, but from reading the usefull posts here (and speaking with various dealers) the wait for the vehicle to be assembled and delivered will be over 2 months:( . I guess I'll just try to purchase a Caliber that is already on the lot and hope I can find one with the options I want :eek: .
Wish me luck!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
I am going to wait.

It all depends if you NEED the car right away, if you want certain options badly, or it is all up to you. You may be able to find a dealer to dealer trade, but unlikely as the dealer near me got one in Wednesday (after being without for 2 weeks) sold it today!!:eek::eek:

Wish you luck!!:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea I kinda need the car ASAP. We (wife and I) currently have a 2 door 11 year old Hyundai Accent, (good car but difficult with kids in the back seat). Plus I drive about 3 hours a day for work so I need something somewhat new and fuel efficient.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
105 Posts
angelfish if you don't mind coming to windsor I have a 7 left. Had 13 last week. PLus I have a few SXT sports in black in D status. I will deliver the car to you.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Steve Desjardins said:
angelfish if you don't mind coming to windsor I have a 7 left. Had 13 last week. PLus I have a few SXT sports in black in D status. I will deliver the car to you.
Steve...are you allowed to sell to the U.S. ? and if so, do you do the mods (speedo, etc...)?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Steve: I'm in Wisconsin. Ordered a Red, fog, heated seats, Musicgate, drive convience pkg, auto.

Anything coming or in that fits this? I was told 12-16 weeks and if I cancel my order 5% penalty....?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts