Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Xtreme Thunder said:
The dodge site when building says 1,000lbs for all models.
That seems to be the weight for all these 4 bangers including the HHR even with the 2.4. As a sidenote though the Matrix and Vibe show 1500# with 126HP.....go figure........:eek:

·
Registered
321 Posts
1,000 pounds base. 1,500/2,000 with the towing package.

You'll be able to haul those quads easily.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Silverfox said:
1,000 pounds base. 1,500/2,000 with the towing package.

You'll be able to haul those quads easily.
Can't seem to get or find the towing package up to 2000, any specific option code for this? I assume only 2000#with the RT package??
Thanx

·
Registered
11 Posts
Things I would rather not do.....

Encode Mpeg2 to Xvid on my old PentiumIII-450

Cut down a tree with an electric chainsaw

Tow with a Caliber

·
Registered
64 Posts
pacerman said:
Can't seem to get or find the towing package up to 2000, any specific option code for this? I assume only 2000#with the RT package??
Thanx
I have the entire accessory catalog in PDF format. It provides part numbers and prices for the hitch assembly, wiring, etc. It is too large to upload here(3.2MB). If you post a private message to me with your email address, I will send it to you. You can go through the posts from last week too. Someone put up a link to it but I can't seem to find it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
relenger said:
How much can it tow? i got 2 quads that i need to pull
I'm in the same boat. I just got a new Caliber. Traded in an 2004 Ram, I just couldn't afford gas anymore, but I am an avid ATV rider. I'm hoping the Caliber can handle towing my quad. It weighs in at 650 pounds dry, and I'm looking at this trailer http://www.tritontrailers.com/models1.asp?ModelID=49
which weighs in at 200. That puts it pretty close to the 1000 pound limit when you factor in a passenger as well....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts