Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
pacerman said:
Can't seem to get or find the towing package up to 2000, any specific option code for this? I assume only 2000#with the RT package??
Thanx
I have the entire accessory catalog in PDF format. It provides part numbers and prices for the hitch assembly, wiring, etc. It is too large to upload here(3.2MB). If you post a private message to me with your email address, I will send it to you. You can go through the posts from last week too. Someone put up a link to it but I can't seem to find it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
relenger said:
How much can it tow? i got 2 quads that i need to pull
I'm in the same boat. I just got a new Caliber. Traded in an 2004 Ram, I just couldn't afford gas anymore, but I am an avid ATV rider. I'm hoping the Caliber can handle towing my quad. It weighs in at 650 pounds dry, and I'm looking at this trailer http://www.tritontrailers.com/models1.asp?ModelID=49
which weighs in at 200. That puts it pretty close to the 1000 pound limit when you factor in a passenger as well....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.