Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Caliber for less than two month now and been to a dealership once for a recall and I'm going back again because my horn is not working. I hope this will not become a routine. Anyway, maybe someone can save me a trip to the dealership with my horn problem. I know it sure to work because when I use my remote lock it drive my kids nuts with the horn. When i was right behind a tourist driving crazy my horn didn't work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well with 800 miles, the dealer had to replace the horn... I have to reschdule because they have to order the item. :mad: Now I have another problem..my digital temperature display. With the soaring heat we have right now, its dispalying 82 degrees. First the recall, then the horn, now the temperature display, I don't know what's next.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Haracu said:
Well with 800 miles, the dealer had to replace the horn... I have to reschdule because they have to order the item. :mad: Now I have another problem..my digital temperature display. With the soaring heat we have right now, its dispalying 82 degrees. First the recall, then the horn, now the temperature display, I don't know what's next.
After I had the recall work done my temp display did the same thing. Sticks at 82 all the time then eventually you'll look down and it will be close to where it should be. Let us know what they say.
Could be worse I suppose. You could have all of the above plus a strut that had to be replaced, exhaust that needs replaced on order, air bag lights coming on and staying on, semi cold A/C and a sunroof that rattles like mad all with under 4000 miles.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You are right....looks like the temp reading is now working (after 4 days). Thanks. I'm sure glad I don't have any of the other problems....crossing my fingers. Well about my horn...the dealership is still waiting for the parts to come in...they said it is on special order(?) and they might get by September. For the mean time I have to deal with my "road rage symptoms" some other ways...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts