Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to post pics, it said I had to post at least 15 messages before I could, what gives?

·
Registered
259 Posts
msmarti58 said:
I tried to post pics, it said I had to post at least 15 messages before I could, what gives?
I had the same problem but you can still upload it as an attachment by clicking on "Manage Attachments" when you post.

·
Registered
901 Posts
msmarti58 said:
It's to deter the spammers and spambots that show up once in awhile. You can fake it out though - put the URL in your message and just put spaces somewhere in the URL, or type out "dot com" at the end instead of ".com". We'll figure it out!! ;)

·
Registered
162 Posts
DodgeGirlKathy said:
It's to deter the spammers and spambots that show up once in awhile. You can fake it out though - put the URL in your message and just put spaces somewhere in the URL, or type out "dot com" at the end instead of ".com". We'll figure it out!! ;)
You are "Sneaky, Sneaky":D

·
Registered
901 Posts
SXTANDME said:
You are "Sneaky, Sneaky":D
:rolleyes: I'm so busted!
But it wasn't my idea!! I saw other people do it. ;)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Very nice. The Inferno Red is my second choice. Your first. It's fun to see other people and what they do with their car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts