Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone noticed the TV/ Magazine ads for the caliber? i think they are pretty witty/ cool i've only seen a few simply cuz i'm stuck here in germany... anyone have any of em on their comp or know where to find em... lemme know also what do you guys think about them?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I noticed the one ad that shows the fairy flying around has 2 different versions. In the states , the guy at the end says " silly little fairy" but in canada they show the same exact ad but without the guy saying that. I just find it odd because canada has always seemed to be more lax when it came to that type of thing.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I think they removed that line on the US commercials as well. I saw the spot the other day and noticed when he didn't say "silly little fairy". I also found a blog online pertaining to how those ads were anti-gay, so maybe they got complaints and removed that line.

·
Registered
17 Posts
RadioDude said:
I think they removed that line on the US commercials as well. I saw the spot the other day and noticed when he didn't say "silly little fairy". I also found a blog online pertaining to how those ads were anti-gay, so maybe they got complaints and removed that line.
I just saw one yesterday as it was originally

·
Registered
285 Posts
Has anyone seen the latest where the Caliber is in front of the panel of "cute" and "cuddly" kid friendly icons? And they're all saying they don't like it, and then the last one says something freakin' hilarious? I'm not going to say the line, because it'll ruin the commercial for those who haven't seen it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I saw one in a magazine that had the caliber at a photo copier making a copy of it's backside. It looks funnier than it sounds, you have to see it for yourself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts