Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's get it started...Anyone wanting to get together in the area? I feel like I have the only one out here.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Me too.

That is, until I got behind an srt8 Chrysler 300 today in Minneapolis.

I'll be riding the "flood run" on motorcycle this weekend--is that anywhere near your neighborhood?

Shane

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahh yes, the Flood Run! I am not directly on the route, but I am close! I am about 17 miles east of Ellsworth. I am in the cities all the time. I do plan on seeing what University Ave. has to offer this summer, we should hook it up!

·
Registered
866 Posts
I'm game for a meet. I'll be living right by the Univ of MN campus (which University Ave goes right through) for the rest of the summer.
I'm with you on feeling like the only CSRT-4 out there. I have yet to see another one anywhere. I lived in Green Bay before moving to MPLS for school, so I drive across WI once in a while to visit family.
Are you guys going to the Track Experience in Wisconsin in Oct?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah, the wife and I are thinking about the October track experience in WI.

We haven't picked out the date yet, and her parents live in Appleton, so we're pretty flexible.

What date do you think is better of the three?

Shane

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have yet to decide if I will be able to attend the SRT Experience. Either way, let me know what date you guys choose. As far as meeting up is concerned, we should definately do something this summer. I have been fairly active on http://www.mnsportcompacts.net forums and make meets once in awhile, otherwise I just enjoy a nice cruise of the city.

Reactions: MoparSrt-4

·
Registered
866 Posts
Yeah, the wife and I are thinking about the October track experience in WI.

We haven't picked out the date yet, and her parents live in Appleton, so we're pretty flexible.

What date do you think is better of the three?

Shane
I signed up for the 24th (Friday). I am going to take a day of vacation and stay at my parent's house in Green Bay for the rest of the weekend. I am hoping that less people will be there on Friday than Sat and Sun so that I will have more time behind the wheel...

·
Registered
31 Posts
I signed up for the 24th (Friday). I am going to take a day of vacation and stay at my parent's house in Green Bay for the rest of the weekend. I am hoping that less people will be there on Friday than Sat and Sun so that I will have more time behind the wheel...
That sounds like a great reason to take a vacation day--I like your style.

Good point also about less demand on the weekday option.

Shane

·
Registered
1 Posts
Matt,
Should be in in a week or so bro. Sometimes I like being the rookie....cya soon.
I still can't believe I just bought a SRT4...lol. Wonder when my first court date will be.....?

-Patrick

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's getting cold out...Nice boost weather!! :)

Anyone up for a saturday Porky's run on University if the weather is decent?

·
Registered
866 Posts
It's getting cold out...Nice boost weather!! :)

Anyone up for a saturday Porky's run on University if the weather is decent?
You may want to watch out for this Sat. Gophers vs Badgers in the new stadium. It's going to be nuts around University Ave. I would be game for a quick meet and greet, though.

·
Registered
866 Posts
So are we going to get a group together to drive over to the Track Experience. I'm going to be going over on Thursday night if anyone wants to tag along for the drive over.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am out. Rain FTL!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Saturday, October 9th...SRT4MN.com dyno day at MAP Performance. Let's represent!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Thanks for the heads up! I work right by there (169 and 55). For a while I thought that MPLS just had a ton of NSRT-4's because I would see then all the time, but then I found out that I was just next to a NSRT-4 tuning shop. :jester:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts