Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious - Who in the uk has a Dodge Calber and where are you.

The only other dodge i've seen is my next door but one neighbour with a Dodge CRD base model.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hi there :D

There are a few of us kicking about, we're pretty spread over the country but I'm sure that there will be many more in the coming months!!

I'm down in West Sussex and have only seen a couple of Calibers about so far!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hello Redevil we are a growing comunity in little Britain hope to see a few more caliber owners myself.
Kingston upon Thames spotted about four owners one red two blue one orange:) Projected figures are about 1-2K selling in UK.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello! I've had my Caliber for all of a week now (black 1.8SE) and, bar an hour spent with it smoking from the radiator by the side of the road after just 14 miles, it's been an absolute joy. SO glad I bought it. I'm in and around Berkshire and south Bucks - not seen a single other Caliber to date, but I'll wave if I do :).

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have had mine since the middle of September and now have 1200 miles on the clock. Live in NE London only seen one other on the road a blue one. Very pleased with it so far all goes well. Average MPG 30.3 so far.:) :cool: I got a silver car the only colour available without a wait from the dealer and the only one they had for sale.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Chrysler just issued a recall for all UK Calibers, it seems they put the Steering Wheel and controls on the wrong side of the car, they are requesting for all UK owners to return to the dealer for the correct fix. :eek: :D ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in the Dorset/Hampshire area and I am the 12th out there with more on order according to my local dealer!

Its a stealth invasion! ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi i have a sxt 2litre in silver, im from llanelli south wales uk i think in my area there are 4-5 of us driving around i have seen another silver,black and dark blue.Ours was an ex display model but had alot of extras eg:-leather seats,front seats heated,rear parkin sensors,and the mats with the dodge badge on them which are really nice.It's nice to see alot of people in the uk have one i think there lovely looking cars.xx

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
ollie1984uk said:
Hello! I've had my Caliber for all of a week now (black 1.8SE) and, bar an hour spent with it smoking from the radiator by the side of the road after just 14 miles, it's been an absolute joy. SO glad I bought it. I'm in and around Berkshire and south Bucks - not seen a single other Caliber to date, but I'll wave if I do :).
mine had a rad problem too in the first week:confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys, There are alot of Calibers up in the Lakenheath, Mildenhall, Feltwell area (about 20-30 mins from Cambridge).

Most are american spec.

There are a few SRT-4 owners up here two, sorry Neon SRT-4 owners that is, me being one of them.

I haven't seen an SRT-4 Caliber here yet. Hopefully someone in the military will buy one and bring it over with them. It would be aweseme to see one and watch it run at the track.

Just wanted to reply though to the UK Dodge owners thread, since my car is still a dodge.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi folks,

My good lady has had her silver Caliber SE since Dec 2006 and I have to say that it is a very impressive 2 ltr diesel.

On a recent run from Epping (as in the forest) down to Whitstable the car returned a whopping 51mpg at a fairly steady 65/70 mph. Anyone got any other figures, she is not the slowest on the road but regularly gets in the region of 35 plus.

I look forward to visiting this site and learning more about why she is reluctant to let me drive it. I offer her (very occasionally) the keys to our 300C but for some reason she say NO :cool:

Derick

·
Registered
71 Posts
Well, I don't live in the UK but i'm British and have a Caliber SE 1.8. Bought it on the introduction day here in Holland, 9th june 2006.

Took it to England and Wales last year (family visits) and only saw 3, one in Cardiff, one near Oxford and one on the M20 going down to Dover. They still turn heads !!!!!:)

Dave.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts