Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the car washed and took some new pictures of my new headlights.

The HIDs are the Inline Carbon kit - Mini H1, 4300k lights. My car has the fog lights set as the DRLs, which I love almost as much as the HIDs. The LEDs are parts of a '93 Civic LED turn signal with new LEDs and components. I have to fix a couple things with the LEDs still, but didn't want hold up the pictures any longer.

I will hopefully get some dusk pictures some time soon too.

·
Premium Member
1,964 Posts
These turned out great.
Too bad I would have had to take your bumper cover off to get them out. Would have swapped them for OEMs on you while you wheren't looking at the BBQ.

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One of the difficulties with this project was getting the turn signals to work as I wanted them. I wanted them to turn off inbetween flashes if the parking lights were on. Thanks to a user on hidplanet, I was able to get something that works.

Turn signals off, parking lights off = No light
Turn signals on, parking lights off = No light - *turn signal turned on* - BRIGHT - OFF - BRIGHT - OFF - BRIGHT - OFF - BRIGHT - *turn signal turned off* - No light
Turn signals off, parking lights on = Steady DIM light
Turn signals on, parking lights on = Steady DIM light - *turn signal turned on* - BRIGHT - OFF - BRIGHT - OFF - BRIGHT - OFF - *turn signal turned off* - Steady DIM light

Here's a video of the turn signals in action with the parking lights on:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts