Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the car washed and took some new pictures of my new headlights.

The HIDs are the Inline Carbon kit - Mini H1, 4300k lights. My car has the fog lights set as the DRLs, which I love almost as much as the HIDs. The LEDs are parts of a '93 Civic LED turn signal with new LEDs and components. I have to fix a couple things with the LEDs still, but didn't want hold up the pictures any longer.

I will hopefully get some dusk pictures some time soon too.

·
Premium Member
1,964 Posts
These turned out great.
Too bad I would have had to take your bumper cover off to get them out. Would have swapped them for OEMs on you while you wheren't looking at the BBQ.

·
Premium Member
29,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These turned out great.
Too bad I would have had to take your bumper cover off to get them out. Would have swapped them for OEMs on you while you wheren't looking at the BBQ.
Thanks.

Ha ha!

·
Premium Member
29,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
29,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One of the difficulties with this project was getting the turn signals to work as I wanted them. I wanted them to turn off inbetween flashes if the parking lights were on. Thanks to a user on hidplanet, I was able to get something that works.

Turn signals off, parking lights off = No light
Turn signals on, parking lights off = No light - *turn signal turned on* - BRIGHT - OFF - BRIGHT - OFF - BRIGHT - OFF - BRIGHT - *turn signal turned off* - No light
Turn signals off, parking lights on = Steady DIM light
Turn signals on, parking lights on = Steady DIM light - *turn signal turned on* - BRIGHT - OFF - BRIGHT - OFF - BRIGHT - OFF - *turn signal turned off* - Steady DIM light

Here's a video of the turn signals in action with the parking lights on:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts