Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2009 SRT 4 caliber. I have stock suspension and shocks and I wanted to replace them. I drive year round, rain, snow or sunshine. No offloading or racing. There are bad roads here and I feel alot of the bumps harder than I like. I have an old war injury and my back is just killing me when I hit bumps. Any recommendations for shocks, suspension or anything else? I ain't looking for racing it, but if the racing shocks help with this, I don't mind spending money. I'm dropping down to 18 inch rims right now and figured I'd look into upgrading the shocks/suspension. Any advice would be appreciated. I figured I could at least replace them with factory stock.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would say buying stock shocks/struts is your best bet. I believe Modern Performance still sells them. Here are the part numbers for the original stock struts and springs from my 2008 Caliber SRT-4, just in case anybody needs to search for them.

Front strut: P05181029AD
Front spring: 05105002AC
Rear shock: P05181030AE
Rear spring: 05105882AB

Also the part numbers for the springs and shock/strut are the same for the left and right.

Reactions: J. Schulte
1 - 2 of 2 Posts