Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night my husband and I were taking our nightly walk and happened to see a black Caliber out behind the building at our local dealership. Thought it was kinda odd but figured it was waiting for some work or something. Tonight I walk by and it's sitting out in front with $19495 on the windshield in big green numbers.

I can't even get my Caliber and someone has already traded in/gotten rid of theirs. :eek:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL I love that commercial!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
When I bought mine, they were trying to seel me a used one. The girl had it for a week or two and drove 2400 miles on it, and they only knocked $1K off the asking price.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
meek84 said:
Last night my husband and I were taking our nightly walk and happened to see a black Caliber out behind the building at our local dealership. Thought it was kinda odd but figured it was waiting for some work or something. Tonight I walk by and it's sitting out in front with $19495 on the windshield in big green numbers.

I can't even get my Caliber and someone has already traded in/gotten rid of theirs. :eek:
Could be a demo... i love how on trade in's your car loses 20% of its value when you leave the lot, yet they can add 2500 miles and think that a 4% reduction is fair lol

·
Registered
377 Posts
The sad part is that somebody will go to that dealer, and most likely pay the window price with no questions asked.

·
Registered
126 Posts
RTDani-Sue said:
When I bought mine, they were trying to seel me a used one. The girl had it for a week or two and drove 2400 miles on it, and they only knocked $1K off the asking price.
:eek: Damn that a lot of miles for a week or two. I have had mine just over a month and half, drive it every day RT to work. 92 miles and just passed the 3100 mile mark. Maybe she went on a road trip.

·
Registered
11 Posts
It's possible someone bought it first off and didn't like it or lost their job and had to sell it. Stranger things have happened. It could be a good thing if it is right for you...look good in your driveway too.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Unfortunately, it doesn't have all the goodies I put on my Caliber. So I'll just keep playing the waiting game. 12 weeks on Saturday, not sure whether to laugh or cry. :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts