Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done this? Or does anyone have plans on doing so. If you do, what are peoples idea's for their plates?

·
Registered
198 Posts
INFRNO 9
For my Kahne Mobile. :)

·
Registered
384 Posts
I was thinking something like CuteCali but it is one letter too long for Delaware plates. Or "KTBUG" which used to be my nickname in school. My husbands says "Paul&KT" (KT being short for Katie) and I was suppossed to get one that said "KT&Paul." Its cute and all but it just costs too much for vanity plates.

I decided to get this specialty tag instead:

It only costs a one time fee of $35 and the money goes to the The Delaware Center for Inland Bays and The Partnership for the Delaware Estuary, which is a good cause.

Plus it has the beach on it, which I LOVE and the blue will look really well with my Marine Blue Caliber!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Katie, on thing you could do to shorten cutecali up is "QTCALI" just an idea

·
Registered
384 Posts
Thats a good idea, GSX. It costs more than it is worth tho... Its like $40 a year here, plus you still have to have your regular plate which is another $20 a year...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
really, damn katie, thats cheap. I just paid 180 for my plates in MD. Though i only have to pay every 2 years, still, 90 a year.

But i think it worth it...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OH trust me in every aspect i am a cheap skate, just like you. The only time im not is when it comes to my car or my daughter...

Oh, and ill probably be a cheap skate with the Caliber...

·
Registered
901 Posts
:p LOL! it only works if the car has a the front license plate and you are the car in front, looking in your rearview mirror...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts