Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
I see!
I was hesitating to order or not a mopar blow off plate and finally did today, now that I hear it actually I don't regret it.

How do you like the AGP motor mount? I ordered mpx inserts and am wondering if it will do the same job.

·
Premium Member
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see!
I was hesitating to order or not a mopar blow off plate and finally did today, now that I hear it actually I don't regret it.

How do you like the AGP motor mount? I ordered mpx inserts and am wondering if it will do the same job.
i love my ricer plate!!!

the motor mount is very good. my tires hate me now!!

I am sure the inserts will be just as good!

·
Premium Member
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahaha u can see the car move from side to side torque steer ftmfl.........what bov u have
thats the mopar blow off plate.

and it torque steers so bad because one of my front tires is brand new and the other one is bald! haha

·
Registered
4,859 Posts
thats the mopar blow off plate.

and it torque steers so bad because one of my front tires is brand new and the other one is bald! haha
u trying to kill yourself:jester::jester:...........that didnt sound like the rice plate...maybe im so use to my bov and just forgot what it sounded like:notallthere:

·
Premium Member
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
u trying to kill yourself:jester::jester:...........that didnt sound like the rice plate...maybe im so use to my bov and just forgot what it sounded like:notallthere:
i guess i should just man up and get the other tire replaced. lol

·
Registered
933 Posts
very good quality what kind of camera? How did you mount it there?

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
LoL Getaway in Stockholm style.. Ballsy to mount a nice cam like that on the front of the car.

·
Premium Member
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LoL Getaway in Stockholm style.. Ballsy to mount a nice cam like that on the front of the car.
nah i got one of the cheap 100$ ones.

its my buddies anyway. he would kill me IF he knew i did this haha

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
lol nice job

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
A lot of people forget how nice the plate sounds from outside the vehicle.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts