Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few months back, the wifey and I started our second business. A vinyl stickers and signs business. We will also be doing full clothing lines near May/June of 2010.

We picked up an AWESOME plotter and can get down to the smallest detail with our 64 bit machine. We can pretty much make anything with the letters up to 24'' wide each.

So if there is any custom stickers you guys want, or if you have your own business and would like us to make your stickers, let us know!

We have already signed up AGP, N2MB, and a few other companies we work with.

So for now, we are going to start selling the Realtune stickers. Many of you have started seeing them show up in your packages for free. We will continue to do that on and off, but if you want any extras...or maybe different colors, please contact me and we will discuss pricing.

If you guys have any ideas, please post up!

Maybe some Caliber forum stickers Group Buy?

Ill have some pics of some of the stickers we made over the next few days

Thanks guys, and stay tuned for Realtunes 3rd business. All of you dog lovers will love this one.

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about a (stealing Jakes idea) 3rd brake light owned sticker? :beerchug:

We can easily do that. Have any pics for reference?

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
cool, good luck....can i buy a realtune decal to start.

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

:beerchug:

That is super easy. Would you want it like that, or opposite [the light showing through around the letters]

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool, good luck....can i buy a realtune decal to start.

Sure. How many would you like? Would you want our blue/grey or would Red/Grey be better for you

·
Registered
357 Posts
I might be in for a pile of red/grey. Would likely just pick them up when we meet :beerchug:

ps -- I'm about to PM you regarding that.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well i have these winter wheels, and they're kinda ghetto fantastic... I'm thinkin i need very low res, pixely pictures of 5 spoke enkeis to lay over the chrome b.s. Can you p.m. me the price for four 18" wheel graphics? btw, I'm talkin 1/2-3/4 inch squares for pixels. (I'll trim them to fit)

here's what i have in mind ↓↓↓↓↓:jester: :notallthere:

Attachments

·
Registered
663 Posts
trade you guys the (several) vector templates I've been making of the csrt4 for a quality downpipe, and/or small brake kit.
(my roommate(s) works at a van-wrap/sign-shop, and im a mutliple-national-award winning designer... not to sound too cocky though)

so far done: doorjams, logos, into and out of each scoop, top of the center scoop, and the hood (as one piece for a wrap).

eh eh?

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
trade you guys the (several) vector templates I've been making of the csrt4 for a quality downpipe, and/or small brake kit.
(my roommate(s) works at a van-wrap/sign-shop, and im a mutliple-national-award winning designer... not to sound too cocky though)

so far done: doorjams, logos, into and out of each scoop, top of the center scoop, and the hood (as one piece for a wrap).

eh eh?

Interesting! Where you going to be selling these on the forums?

I wasnt really looking to do those kinds of things but I suppose if people want them, we could try and work something out

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I need a picture of tom cruise, wearing aviators, smiling and all you see is his face, then right underneath his face, it says RISKY BUSINESS. O, in black and white to please

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
29,879 Posts
congrats aaron!

eh eh?
Interesting! Where you going to be selling these on the forums?

I wasnt really looking to do those kinds of things but I suppose if people want them, we could try and work something out
if you guys partner up then we can get the best of both worlds :bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you could print hats, and resolve the trademark issues, I would love to order a couple SRT-4 hats.

We will be doing hats, but not until Summer time. We just starting to look into trademarks and what not.

You guys are going to die laughing when you see my first clothing line. I wish I could talk about it, but just remember I said this

·
Registered
933 Posts
We will be doing hats, but not until Summer time. We just starting to look into trademarks and what not.

You guys are going to die laughing when you see my first clothing line. I wish I could talk about it, but just remember I said this
I am going to guess baby clothes with cute little critters on 'em.

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 50 Posts