Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Iowa Lottery is giving one away!

Yep, just send in your losing ticket and you're entered in the drawing. I'm very anti-Hawkeye so I think it's hideous :mad: I can only hope they'll do an ISU Cyclone version next like they did when they gave away a Victory motorcycle :)

https://www.ialottery.com/Promotions/Entry/hawkeyecaliber.html

Chanda

·
Registered
775 Posts
Interesting. I really like the wheels and the running boards. The rest. . .not so much--yellow where it's normally black, interesting (in a not so good way) touch.

EDIT: Does anyone know who makes those wheels?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is some info in the link, but it just says they were provided by REV Wheels. I'm not sure if that is a seller somewhere in Iowa or what. But yea, I dig the wheels, too. :)

Chanda

·
Registered
118 Posts
what is up with running boards on a CAR! LOL Oh yeah, its IOWA. Living in MN, I can say crap like that. Those from Iowa. Please remember that Minnesota will alway be on top! jk. Like the grill alot.

·
Registered
775 Posts
IOWA = Idiots Out Wandering Around

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Michael K. said:
IOWA = Idiots Out Wandering Around
Yea, like I don't hear that often ;) But I didn't grow up here, therefore, I don't take offense. My heart is in Wyoming :D

Chanda

·
Registered
687 Posts
You guys kill me! :D

....as for that paint job :mad: how dare they do that!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
IBUILDCALIBERSUAW1268 said:
You guys kill me! :D

....as for that paint job :mad: how dare they do that!
From reading the description on the webpage, I think the yellow is all vinyl. So at least you could remove it all if you won :)

Chanda

·
Registered
644 Posts
I think i just threw up in my mouth a little...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts