Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want Custom Molded Floor Guard Mats? I DO!
I contacted autogeek.net If you would like to see this product just click here -->http://www.autogeek.net/floormats.html

I am one of those people who are anal about the slush and rain. Sorry Can't help it. lol

Anyway, they told me they needed to see more people wanting the product before they put work into it. Since they are all custom molded to fit a certain model they have some time and money in them so I guess I understand.

Soooooooo...on to the point. If any of you are interested or have a second to help out
If you wouldnt mind shooting them an email saying something as simple as: "Are you thinking about anything for the '07 Caliber" that would be great

Thier email is: [email protected]

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
They are all just "slush" mats. I want the ones that are molded to fit exactly and run up the side of the foot weld, well , whatever it is called.

As you can see it even comes up on both sides. It does really good at holding the water in so you can just lift it out and dump it. I had them in my old van. The carpet still looked brand new in it even after three years of Indiana winters and 2 kids spilling stuff :)

These are the ones from mopar. They are just standard slush mats. The water just ends up running right out of them. Plus the carpet on the sides aren't protected. :( I know I know anal! :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jongunz said:
Do you have plastic on your couches and runners on your carpet?
No and No Those are much easier to clean due to both being made of a more plush fabric and carpet. Car carpets tend to stain much easier and add tons of value to your used car if kept clean.

I like nice things, having nice things, and keeping what I have looking nice. Why own something if you are going to trash it. We are all products of how we are raised.

Let me guess when you were little you didn't use the kick stand on your bike but instead threw it down in the yard? Classic example of not caring for your belongings, as is not caring for your car.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
142 Posts
You must have not noticed I was trying to make a joke. I forgot to put in the smiley, my bad....At least Bulldogger got it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I do apologize. :(

·
Banned
400 Posts
BethJ said:
They are all just "slush" mats. I want the ones that are molded to fit exactly and run up the side of the foot weld, well , whatever it is called.

As you can see it even comes up on both sides. It does really good at holding the water in so you can just lift it out and dump it. I had them in my old van. The carpet still looked brand new in it even after three years of Indiana winters and 2 kids spilling stuff :)

These are the ones from mopar. They are just standard slush mats. The water just ends up running right out of them. Plus the carpet on the sides aren't protected. :( I know I know anal! :)
Well I have the Mopar ones, and I like em a lot. :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
For that matter, i wwant these for my Caliber

http://www.weathertech.com/store/prodsearch.asp?item_group_id=4

I have them on my truck. They are awsome. And don't tell me to buy the Mopar ones that you put on with the 3m double sided tape crap. These fit into the window channels and can be removed easily with no marks and no residue on the paint. Plus they sit closer to the window and do a better job of keeping water out with the windows cracked open.

·
Registered
203 Posts
STEELBLueCALI said:
I hate those silly looking rain guards anyway, never liked them.
That's the good thing about the ones I linked above. Because of the way they are installed, they don't stick out and look goofy on the vehicle. They sit close to the window and not around the window like the stick on ones. And if you have your windows tinted, you don't even really notice them when looking from the side of the car. I'd post a picture of them installed on my truck, but I'm at work right now and can't access my pictures.

·
Registered
357 Posts
anal, LOL!

I'm not anal about the stick on vent shades, which are a necessity here to keep the windows cracked open fulltime. otherwise the interior gets baked all day parked in the sun and it's no fun getting into an oven.

those wrap around mats look good but heavy. I just sprayed scotchguard over everything fwiw.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts