Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
29,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as the title states, post up some pics of your winter mats, I was about to go buy some weathertech mats as winter is coming :notallthere: and i want to start to get prepared. All are appreciated, but I'm specifically looking for the Weathertech or Husky type of liner that goes up the sides as well to provide great winter protection. Also what do you think of them? Now I know that this has been discussed before, but my idea is to get all of those pics in this one thread, so that it will be easier for others to see them installed.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
29,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
29,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sleeman24 said:
Any ideas as to where in the GTA we can get the Husky ones? The quality looks a bit better!
I emailed National 4WD Centres at [email protected] and they gave me a price of $89.00/pair + tax. There is a location in Burlington that is visable from the QEW. I think its around Burloak or something...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Had the Husky ones in my quad cab ram, only complaint, were the would be a little slippery. I would put a cheap carpeted mat in them for traction.

Just ordered the Husky cargo liner though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
976 Posts
UN4GTBL said:
I emailed National 4WD Centres at [email protected] and they gave me a price of $89.00/pair + tax. There is a location in Burlington that is visable from the QEW. I think its around Burloak or something...
2 long blocks west of Burloak on Fairview just past Cogeco ho.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UN4GTBL

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
29,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bigtsr said:
2 long blocks west of Burloak on Fairview just past Cogeco ho.

:rofl: I thought you were calling me a ho...then I realized you meant Head Office :rofl:

Ya, now i know where it is, i was there a few years ago with a buddy who had a lifted Jeep, and there were a bunch of other nice trucks there...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
976 Posts
You know that's the last thing I would call a SuperMod lol!
 
  • Like
Reactions: UN4GTBL

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,263 Posts
unluckyty said:
Had the Husky ones in my quad cab ram, only complaint, were the would be a little slippery. I would put a cheap carpeted mat in them for traction.

Just ordered the Husky cargo liner though.
I would love to have the rubber mats in the srt, but then if your feet are wet they don't dry, and your foot slips off the clutch pedal.

I had that happen to me the other day, and the result was a very sick grind.:mecry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,955 Posts
slick said:
I would love to have the rubber mats in the srt, but then if your feet are wet they don't dry, and your foot slips off the clutch pedal.

I had that happen to me the other day, and the result was a very sick grind.:mecry:
Thats why you have heat ducts for feat and rubber on the pedals..
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
29,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just got my Husky's today:

One of the rear liners:








I know, i didn't take any pics of the front yet :notallthere:

These things are awesome!! I'll get some better pictures later after this storm is gone
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
29,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
that husky liner looks awesome. snap some pics. i might order those tonight.
I'll try and get some tomorrow with the digital camera in the daylight. They fit like a glove and i dont have to worry about the mat slipping around anymore or overflowing. They could be a little slippery though if you aren't careful. Also, I was surprised at how much I like the black mats against my light grey carpet
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top