Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new to the board and just wanted to introduce myself.... if my spelling and grammer goes to hell theres multiple reasons... 1: im an idiot lol 2: its 130 in the morning 3: im tipsy... so, sorry ahead of time.... names Darren, bought me a Caliber RT a fiew weeks ago.. love it, its dope. its that light blue color, AWD, full sound package, color matching interior, 18" chromies (that will be gone by next week anyways).... never had sattelite radio b4, but i have to say im spoiled and loving it now. Done a fiew things to it, nothin huge since i havent had it that long... Made a short ram intake for it, painted my calipers red (looks sick), put the most god awefulely loud duel horn on it,(trying to kill the old folks). audio visual BS should be done by the end of the week, along with my tint if the bastard calls me back. Got some TSW wheels on order, silver, 18" replacements for the chromies. Plan on doing the full headers and exhaust here soon, just gotta budget a lil. (baby due in august so....) thats about the stink of it.... wish someone made a carbon hood for it, and some damn lowering springs and id be good to go.... ;)

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
katiescaliber said:
I hope you're joking about the old people thing......
I have a set of Air Horns on my Neon, I feel sorry for anyone who cuts me off!

Welcome to caliberforums Darren07RT!!:):):) Also, congrats on the Caliber, looks like you are already enjoying it!:D:cool:

Edit:: Pictures, come one now, don't get cheap on us!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would be ineterested in buying you chrome wheels your taking off. Please let me know if you would like to sell and how much.

Thanks,
Ryan

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^ dont know if id sell them or not... if i do youll be the first to know

as far as the old people thing... dont know where your from, but here in Vegas, the old folks like to do 50 on the freeway, and school zone speeds on surface streets.... and not to be racist or anything, but the old asian folks seem to be worse round here.... think i almost made the guys pase maker stop yesterday for coming to a dead stop in a travel lane because he wanted to change lanes and nobody would let him over.
age aside... anyone whos reflexes, fear, eyesight whatever, hinder their ability to drive that much should not be driving period.... at least not in this town. were to fast pased and always on the move.... get on or get the fk out the way.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BlueHawaii said:
must be a "blast" when you lock the doors via remote :D

Welcome here, I like these caliberforums a lot and sure you will too!
lol, ya... i still scare myself actually sometimes...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts