Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys. I bought my caliber almost a year ago (2nd one sold in the city) so I didn't have options to choose from. I've got the basic 2.0 auto Silver with the stock wheel/hubs. I'm wanting to upgrade the rims to at least 18's. I'd love 20's but I'm afraid of how it'll ride (and cost!) I have found some good deals on 17's but I dont' think it'll be enough... anyone got suggestions and/or pics of their rides/rims? I don't plan on lowering the car... so will there be a gnarly gap with the low pros on 17's?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Here's pic of my cali lowerd wedensday! I have 20s the ride cool ! I bought them for $1500 with tires. I have eiback pro kit spring. If you wont to lower your ride hala at Coery Haines at modern performance they got spring $155 if you take pic of your ride lowerd and send pic to them you better! hala.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks sweet. What's the offset on those? The bolt pattern is 5X114.3 right? What kinda offset would you need for 20's to avoid any rub?
Anyone else got info on how 17's or 18's look?
Suggestions?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Mine are on 18's, but If I had to do it all over again I probably would have gotten 19's instead. Especially with black rims because the silver lip kind of makes them look smaller. Too me 20's are too big for my taste. But regardless of that the width of the tire gives the car such a more aggressive stance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those look pretty sweet. 18's may be big enough for me if I go with chrome or gunmetal. What kind are those and $ if I may?

·
Registered
644 Posts
heres mine. 18x8 on stock R/T tires. ill lower it eventually, if i dont get a srt by then i guess.

·
Registered
142 Posts
My wheels are Giovanna Ararat's got them for about 1500 from wheelsnext.com. They would've been 1300 but I got upgraded tires. They were very helpful also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts