Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just ordered my Burnt Pumpkin Caliber (I think it's cooler to say then just Orange... lol) and while I was driving around in a Yellow Caliber (just for gits 'n shiggles) I was playing around with buttons - wOOt! What fun! I was kinda annoyed when I couldn't find the ejector seat, oil slick, missile launchers or the rim spikes, but I did notice that when I used the rear window washer fluid, once it was wiped off the window, it gathered on the lip just below it - right on the paint. Is this going to be an ongoing issue? Will it damage the paint in anyway? Should I egg and toilet paper the local dealership? :cool:

·
Registered
321 Posts
No, it won't damage the paint. Just hit it with a hose and rag and you'll be good to go. :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Silverfox said:
No, it won't damage the paint. Just hit it with a hose and rag and you'll be good to go. :)

LMAO - I just pictured my wife taking the hose and hitting the Caliber using her best Indiana Jones impersonation! "But dear, that's not how you use a hose..."

It's okay... I'll take my medication now... :D

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
You do that dude. ;) :D

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
actually the amonia (sp) in the fluid will eventully make the paint oxidize. i personally only use just plain old water when it's warm enough..then if you mix a little rubbing acl. in with the water when it's cold. it will not freeze. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts