Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like all forums, we are occasionally targeted by spammers who see an opportunity to hit a large audience in one fell swoop.
Instead of posting complaints in Spam threads, which is counter-productive and becomes part of the problem... Please, be a part of the solution.
Simply report the offender by clicking the "Report Post" icon on the top right frame of every post.
This sends an immediate email alert to all Moderators and Administrators so we can take action.

I'm here all the time, but we cannot possibly read and review every single post and thread. We NEED you...
Thanks for your help! :D

·
Registered
285 Posts
Count me in for that little button!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Actually I think that button has been there the whole time... Never knew it was a button to CLICK on.

Thanks Hemeee, for pointing it out!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
I think if you hit the "button," post it in that thread. That way HEMEE doesn't end up with dozens of reports. Just my $.02 though.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Oh but that would take all the fun away. LOL

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RobMR3 said:
I think if you hit the "button," post it in that thread. That way HEMEE doesn't end up with dozens of reports. Just my $.02 though.
Works for meee Rob!
That's what DGKathy did this morning on the first reported post so far - thanks Kathy, you're officially deputized!! :D
Simply post "spam reported" and others will know the deed is done and I will delete both posts at the same time.

·
Registered
506 Posts
sweet.... sweet... love this idea

·
Registered
285 Posts
mudstone said:
sweet.... sweet... love this idea
Agreed! Muy bueno.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts