Dodge Caliber Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
Cool, good to know!

Do you have pads for the CSRT4 yet?

Any insight on what aftermarket struts may be offered?

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Now I know where to go when I want to lift my csrt-4 and go mudding :bigthumb:

Reactions: UN4GTBL

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Cool, good to know!

Do you have pads for the CSRT4 yet?

Any insight on what aftermarket struts may be offered?
Grease,

Currently there aren't aftermarket pads or struts even at this time, I will certainly keep you posted when we learn of their availability and secondly get them in stock.

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
Grease,

Currently there aren't aftermarket pads or struts even at this time, I will certainly keep you posted when we learn of their availability and secondly get them in stock.
Cool. I definitely want to get some low dusting pads once they're available and I'm due for a brake job.

·
Registered
431 Posts
so guys how bout them brake pads? really though do ceramic stop you any better or are they for less dust? --tomzeek

Tom,

Here's a write up about ceramic pads on our site Brakepadwarehouse.com. We currently carry the both types for the 07 CSRT4 Calibers and for the 07 Caliber.

hey shocksguys guess what csrt4 wasnt made in 2007 homie....so maybe you are blowing smoke like the other websites? so the 07 caliber has way different pads dont even try to tell me that at set from an 07 caliber will fit on my car. we arent dumb here. i looked at your site btw!!!! it says fits 07 CSRT4 at the top of the page then at the bottom in small print says fits RT only. get your crooked ass off our site!!!! check your man card at the door and leave or at least have some knowledge about what will fit our cars! dont insult my intelligence

·
Registered
9,061 Posts
hey shocksguys guess what csrt4 wasnt made in 2007 homie....so maybe you are blowing smoke like the other websites? so the 07 caliber has way different pads dont even try to tell me that at set from an 07 caliber will fit on my car. we arent dumb here. i looked at your site btw!!!! it says fits 07 CSRT4 at the top of the page then at the bottom in small print says fits RT only. get your crooked ass off our site!!!! check your man card at the door and leave or at least have some knowledge about what will fit our cars! dont insult OUR intelligence
agreed.... should not be a vendor til BASIC knowledge is known...

for starters, the Caliber is made by a company called Dodge

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
i think this thread needs to get SHOCKED back to life!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts